One & Done: Only child
Options

Who do you look like?

2»

Re: Who do you look like?

• Options
    TittsMcGeeTittsMcGee member
    edited February 2014
    Ok, ok, I'll play but I get bonus points because all three of us are in this one.
    :)

(I'm deleting in a lil bit)

What a good looking family. Love your hair

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Options
    TittsMcGeeTittsMcGee member
    edited February 2014
    kristennd said:
    I don't think I've ever had one suggested.

Gena Davis?

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Done.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Options
    kbates85 said:
    lildis09 said:
    I've gotten Milla Jovovich but I think that's a stretch to say the least...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Hot damn you are gorgeous!
    You made be blush. Thank you times 100. Not something I hear to often these days.
    I TOTALLY see it!  And you are super pretty!

• Options
    ShabutieShabutie member
    edited February 2014
    Shabutie said:
    I have gotten
    Audrey Taotau
    Kiera Knightly
    Alyson Hannigan (In middle school I was asked to quote her from American Pie a lot....)
    I don't think any of these people look like each other OR me, so I'm not sure about it

I'll let you decide. This was yesterday, or Friday or something.. It was recent, anyways
    And this was late Nov. but it's easier to see.(and my eyebrows looked a lot better, lol)

I think you look a little bit like Felicia Day:

Uh, woah! I see that one! I have always wondered what I'd look like if my nose wasn't crooked, lol
    I have no idea who that woman is, but that's pretty cool.. *off to Bing search*

ETA: I should know who she is, lol. Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog and The Guild.. My husband sure knows a lot about her, haha.
    @rocknrollfriend are you a gamer :)?
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    kbates85 said:
    lildis09 said:
    I've gotten Milla Jovovich but I think that's a stretch to say the least...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Hot damn you are gorgeous!
    You made be blush. Thank you times 100. Not something I hear to often these days.
    I don't really see the Milla... But you're definitely at least prettier than she is ;)
  • Options

@tittsmcgee darling, could you be a doll & edit your quote & remove my pics? I'm planning on deleting them later.
    Thanks boo! :)</blockquote

Boo i never got to see it!

• Options
    @JackoftheBox thanks! I have never heard that!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @shabutie I am married to a gamer, haha. He's not super obsessed, thankfully. He has played a lot of WoW, mostly pre-DS. He even got me to play with him for a few months. :P So I'm sort of a gamer by association. I think you and Felicia are super cute, btw!
  • Options
    @shabutie I am married to a gamer, haha. He's not super obsessed, thankfully. He has played a lot of WoW, mostly pre-DS. He even got me to play with him for a few months. :P So I'm sort of a gamer by association. I think you and Felicia are super cute, btw!
    Thank you :\">
    My husband and I are both gamers. We met over Halo 2, lol. We both played WoW for a good long while. If you ever get back into any kind of online game, let me know & we can play together :)
  • Options
    I never get celebrity comparisons. My current hair is totally Ripley in Alien 3 right now, though. :P

• Options
    Shabutie said:
    My husband and I are both gamers. We met over Halo 2, lol. We both played WoW for a good long while. If you ever get back into any kind of online game, let me know & we can play together :)
    DH and I played Lord of the Rings Online for a couple years. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I used to get Kiera Knightly a lot. I have big eyebrows.
  • Options
    kristennd said:
    Shabutie said:
    DH and I played Lord of the Rings Online for a couple years. 
    I haven't ever played that one. My husband probably has it. He was a Gamestop Manager for a couple years and has (well, had) practically every game known to man. We got rid of hundreds just the other day, because they took up so much space.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"