Tennessee Babies
Options

Memphis, First Pregnancy

You can call me D. I'm 27 and my husband is 25. We've been trying to conceive for a little under a year. On Tuesday I took a pregnancy test and lo and behold, two lines showed up! I keep thinking maybe I hallucinated the second line so I still have it on the bathroom counter to look at every so often! I've lived in this area for 10 years now, and my husband grew up  here. I have a Psychology degree and he has an Electrical Engineering degree. We like to run, but we've been out of practice for a while, so I don't know if I can continue doing it during pregnancy. :(

Nice to meet you all!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Memphis, First Pregnancy

• Options
    Hi I live in Memphis too!  I'm 7 weeks yay!  What I know is that you'd have to discuss with your doc, but if you've been running, unless high risk preg, they usually say light is okay.  But if you've been out of it, you they may only say walking.  Good luck!
    July Siggy Challenge

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome! According to theBump, I'm 7 weeks now too! My first prenatal appointment is on March 11th. When's yours?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Memphis here too first time on this board. I am 34 weeks with twins and lived here all my life! I am a running fanatic but couldn't with the twins. Just caused too much pain and pressure. Can't wait till I can again. Your body will tell ya, just take it super easy! No getting too hot or dehydrated! Good luck!

• Options
    Hi all! We live in Cordova!  Just found out we're expecting! Due 02/14/15! Wish you ladies all the best!! 
    Wedding Date: 04-02-2011

First Baby Due 02-14-2015

IT'S A GIRL!!

• Options
    Congratulations! If you want any tips on things, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help!
  • Options
    Hey girls. Memphis, too. (practically a native....Germantown HS graduate... left for college and came home to start a business) I spend most of my time on my BMB, but I decided to pop back in here to see what was going on! Hola!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    Proud First-Time Mommy From Memphis, TN!
    *My Favorite Thing To Do: Laugh Until I Cry*
    I can't wait to meet my Kenyan-Bajan-American sweet pea.
  • Options
    Nice name. :P (Seriously, it's a great name.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"