August 2013 Moms
Options

Which wipes do you use?

2»

Re: Which wipes do you use?

• Options
    Mainly cloth with the kissaluvs solution in a spray bottle, and 7th generation for big poops and when we're out and about.
    Prefer cloth though
    Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • Options
    Honest company and love them.  Everything else seems oily in comparison.
    Pic Monkey Collage 1

baby development baby development
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Loving our flannel wipes! We are reusing a pampers travel case we received from the hospital in the diaper bag. We used disposable- huggies natural- when she was little bitty but now the flannel are just as easy.
  • Options
    target unscented for us.  pampers do ok on her butt but, I tend to think they're too wet.  she has a rash with huggies.

Baby C - 08.23.13
  • Options
    Huggies Natural. They are much thicker and stronger than the pampers wipes. Pampers diapers, Huggies wipes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Huggies One and Done. Fit best in our wipe warmer.
    BFP 8/12/12 m/c 8/19/12 BFP 12/1/12 EDD 8/11/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I made some thick cloth ones for lo. I use one wipe for big poops! I keep them in his wipe warmer moist with water. It works out great!

• Options
    Another Huggies natural lover here... the pampers feel way too thin and aren't moist enough!
  • Options
    Huggies Natural Care is the only wipe I can use on my son without an epic rash on his behind. I am a tree hugging hipster so what's not to love. They have attractive hard refillable case which we keep in every room and the plastic bags in the diaper bag. They are often on sale at Target at an affordable price. 
  • Options
    We switch between pampers sensitive, target brand sensitive, and a homemade vegan brand they make in MO.

• Options
    I have pampers and costco brand right now. Tried target brand, wasn't feeling them
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• Options

Pampers Baby fresh. I hate the way huggies brand feel. The texture drives me crazy and how they always seem to rip apart so easily. The refills seemed to do it even worse.

Rawr!

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• Options
    We use cloth at home, but have pampers sensitive for when we go out or if I don't get the wash done in time :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Options
    Wow. This really is two pages on wipes! 

ha. desperate times for topics round these parts
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options
    We made our own our of fleece and flannel and made our own solution. It's super easy and solved the rashes my lo was getting from the disposable wipes.
  • Options
    MynaBird said:

BabyGanics. We've tried a few different organic/earth-friendly/etc. brands and these are my favorites by far. 

I didn't know they made wipes. We use their baby cleaning products. I wouldn't mind trying their wipes, but we've had no issues with the target wipes we currently use, the idea of switching makes me nervous.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    Kirkland costco! By far my fav
  • Options
    Now I'm going to try out huggies for sure next time!

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"