December 2012 Moms
Options

UO Thursday

I'm bored at work. Entertain me. 
photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: UO Thursday

• Options
    Rorys favorite show is the Ninja Turtles and I'm ok with that. it's something DH and him bond over
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have so many UO but I can never think of them when it comes time to write them down.

Not sure how UO this is but I hate root beer, dr pepper, and flavored coke. You could not pay me to drink them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jessannj - Me either. I drove through McDs the other day for a Coke and got Dr. Pepper instead. I was SO sad!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Options
    My UO is people that post stuff that they know will be inflammatory. S14 had the welfare debate today... I know every board has it at least once, but why does someone need to stir that pot?

imageimage

• Options
    I let my LO watch Miley Cyrus on youtube, he absolutely loves Wrecking Ball. My family jokes that when he's older I'm going to get a call from daycare/school saying that my LO took off his clothes and started swinging on a tire swing.. But if he's getting crazy or cranky and I play it he just sits in my lap with a little smile on his face all happy.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Bumper stickers are tacky. I was stuck behind a corolla yesterday that said, "I'm a b!tch. Just not yours" Uh huh.
    @bloomraiser, I want to get a bumper sticker that says My Child Beat Up Your Student Of The Month.  Lmao

• Options

Bumper stickers are tacky. I was stuck behind a corolla yesterday that said, "I'm a b!tch. Just not yours"
    Uh huh.

I love bumper stickers! They make sitting at lights amusing. I have deathly hallows symbol, a Location one that says BTP Bon Temp LA, a breast feeding one that says eat local, and one for DSs school.
    I can always tell when there's a HP fan behind me :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options

Bumper stickers are tacky. I was stuck behind a corolla yesterday that said, "I'm a b!tch. Just not yours"
    Uh huh.

@bloomraiser agree that particular sticker is very tacky. The do occasionally make decent reading material when stuck at a red light. Would rather decorate my stroller or use something like a window cling ... less permanent.

Oh, I dislike personalized plates in general (waste of $ my opinion) - they are like those books of brain puzzles people buy to entertain themselves while pooping in the bathroom. (insert a pun about solving each as you wait for shit to happen)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    my uo is that I hate ketchup and I don't think it should be a condiment. I also secretly hope dd doesn't like it so I don't have to clean it off plates because thats how much I dislike it. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

my uo is that I hate ketchup and I don't think it should be a condiment. I also secretly hope dd doesn't like it so I don't have to clean it off plates because thats how much I dislike it. 

Milla dips her French toast in ketchup. She's really weird.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Milla dips her French toast in ketchup. She's really weird.
    My husband hates that I don't use ketchup every time I eat french fries.  He says in inconsistent, I should want ketchup with my fries every time.  LMAO 
  • Options
    *GASP*  This is probably the one most unpopular UO ever.

Mine is that I cannot stand all the tutu clothing for little girls.  I was expecting to like it but now that I have DD, I'm just not into it.  The worst are those "dresses" that are just some satin ribbon around the neck with cheap, nasty tulle sewed to it.  I do not understand why you would do that to your kid. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jsoubel said:
    *GASP*  This is probably the one most unpopular UO ever.

Mine is that I cannot stand all the tutu clothing for little girls.  I was expecting to like it but now that I have DD, I'm just not into it.  The worst are those "dresses" that are just some satin ribbon around the neck with cheap, nasty tulle sewed to it.  I do not understand why you would do that to your kid. 
    @Jsoubel, I felt the same way before I lo, but then my sister bought her this tulle skirt and I put it on her and it was adorable.  
  • Options

I feel this way about mayonnaise. It makes me want to puke!
  • Options

Ditto!!  @jac409 I hate mayo with a passion!!!!  DH loves it on his bologna and when I smell it it makes me gag!!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    haha i knew all you ketchup lovers would disagree. My little half sister (age 8) puts ketchup on her ketchup.. She seriously loves the stuff and I can't stand it. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Babar78 said:

My UO - I don't get the tampon thing. It scares me.

I feel that way about contact lenses.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My UO - I don't get the tampon thing. It scares me.
    I feel that way about contact lenses.
    Love my tampons and my contacts....though there was definitely a learning curve involved with both! What kinda freaks me out is the "Diva Cup," which I never knew existed until reading about it on the SAHM board....
  • Options
    I hate duck dynasty. I swear it's like they pope around here. Schools actually had a duck dynasty day at school. I can't stand to talk to people about them the show or the "scandals". I feel the same about all of the shows like it but I just heard and see so much of this one because appearntly they are Louisiana only bragging right at the moment
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"