Preemies

Pregnant & TTC After A Preemie 2/14/14

Welcome to the check in group for Pregnant After Preemie! This group is also for those who are actively trying to conceive, planning on it, or just thinking about it...

So, list your first name, due date if you're pregnant or ttc timeline, preemie's name and gestational age at birth as well as the reason for their prematurity.

------------------------------------------------

Last week Updates:

MinaE01: had CL check and holding strong at 3.2cm! Also had glucose test so FX for good results!

rslhmg: fluid levels back to normal and started weekly monitoring early to prevent any more dehydration

flergirl: everything good with baby girl! Doc doesn't know when she will deliver, but feels that it will be earlier than FT; currently 23 weeks. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers that LO stays in for as long as possible! Her name will be Jenna Paige (aww!).

Bluebird2318: 30 weeks and BP still good! Hoping to switch doctors again since the new one she switched to gave her a negative attitude about having VBAC; good for you for going with your instinct-I wouldn't feel safe with an OB like that either!

haziedaze: How are you doing? Continued T&P for you!

-----------------------------------------------

Pregnant:

araeh08: Baby #1 EDD 03/03/14-may deliver preterm due to possible placenta issues

Jenstwins: DS Declan born at 27 weeks due to an abruption, chorio or incompetent cervix - or some combination of the 3; Baby #2 and #3 EDD 3/2014

Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS George born full term; Baby #3 EDD 3/10/14

sabs0629: Sabrina-DS Noah was born at 28 weeks due to unexplained PTL; Baby #2 EDD 3/28/14

Bluebird2318: DD Skye was born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP; Baby #2 EDD 4/23/14

haziedaze: DS#1 was born at 29w4d due to PTL and a partial abruption. Baby #2 EDD 4/28/14

ktshafra, Kristin: has a septate uterus; DD1 full term; DD2 born at 33w6d due to PROM; DD3 due 4/30/14

ShannonSky, Shannon - DD Ellie, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM; DD2 born full term; Baby #3 and #4 EDD 05/05/14

MinaE01: DS born at 32w3d due to spontaneous PTL; Baby #2 EDD 5/16/14

rslhmg: DD born at 32 weeks due to hellp, baby #2 EDD 5/28/14

CreeEspree: DS Simeon born at 28 weeks due to unexplained PTL; DD Amaria born at 25w3d due to PPROM and PTL.. Baby #3 EDD 06/04/14

flergirl: DS born at 26 weeks due to complications from pre-e resulting in IUGR and reversed blood flow to the placenta; DD due 6/10/14

mrsdbc (formerly KettBride): DS born 32w5d cause unknown; baby #2 EDD 6/22/14

danalawrence: DD1 and DD2 born at 31w5d due to spontaneous labor; Baby #2 EDD 6/29/14

Lynds1989 (Anastacia): DD born at 23 weeks due to IC; Baby #2 EDD 7/11/2014

CTBride79: DS Gavin born at weeks due to IUGR and pre-e; Baby #2 EDD 9/18/14

megs2011: DD1 and DD2 born at 34 weeks due to pree, HELLP, and IUGR; Baby #3 EDD 9/22/14

TTCing:

MrsLaurenandDan: DS Owen born at 33w5d due to PTL; DS2 Noah was stillborn at 19w4d after a terminal diagnosis

meganole25: Megan, DS Cooper born at 31 weeks due to unexplained PTL

takmjs: DD was born at 30 weeks due to my bicornuate uterus, incompetent cervix, and PTL

gwapes: Lauren; DS Benjamin born born at 34w5d due to PTL

monkey1988: DD born at 23w6d due to placental abruption

jullybean: DD was born at 29 weeks due to IUGR

Babymaxwell513: DS born at 30 weeks due to IC

*Sweet Pea*, Jamie - DD Skylar, born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP

Thinking about/Planning on TTCing:

BLPL101, Laura: DD Caroline was born at 35 weeks due to PPROM.

Kadyra: DS born at 36 weeks due to severe IUGR, DS was born at 32 weeks

aquariogirl: my DS was born at 31 weeks on due to severe and sudden pre-e onset

pinotgirl: DD born at 32 weeks due to asymmetrical IUGR which was caused by velementous cord insertion

PhillyGal34: DS Evan born at 31 weeks due to severe pree

OscarQ-: Alison, TTC in 2012, DS Kevin born at 26 weeks due to pre-e.

cfitz16: DS was born at 36 weeks due to pre-term labor. DD was born at 34 weeks when my water broke after being monitored closely, pelvic rest and progesterone shots.  

Mommies (again)!

Alphaphi98: DD Madeline born at 32 weeks due to unexplained pPROM; DS Cameron born full term

GirlyGirl319, Danielle-DS Matthew was born at 33w4d due to infection in placenta; DD Gabriella born at 33 weeks due to PTL

SweetPeaKate: DS Liam born at 30 weeks due to HELLP; DS2 Oliver full term

hjweber- DD Hannah born 34w5d due to spontaneous PTL; DD Ava born full term

vsalt31: DS Henry born at 31w3d due to unexplained prom; DD Camille born at 35w2d due to PROM but no NICU time

CurlingRocks, DS was born at 31w 3d due to officially to PTL following pPROM at 28w, but mama was on SBR for 6 months due to SCH, FVL, and Placental Abruption at 13w 4d; DD was a MMC delivered at 18w due to septate uterus; DD born full term

adamnkel: DD born at 35 weeks due to pre-e; DD2 Madeline born full term

L&R70707: DS born 34w6days due to unexplained PTL; DD Elizabeth born full term

Sdtchica13, Carrie: DD Corrine Reese born at 29 weeks 6 days due to a placental abruption and pPROM; DS Gavin Lucas born full term

tlk432: Trish-DS born at 34w5d weeks due to pProm and IC; DS2 born full term

Punky917: DS Noah born at 26 weeks due to pPROM; DD Max born full term

TriciaandSean: DS Kieran born at 34w5d weeks PTL; DS Bryce born full term

BabyRolston1: Lindy:DD Natalie born at 29w5d due to pre-e, DS Zachary born full term

Mommy2CB, Kristin: DS born at 33 weeks 5 days due to PTL, DS2 born full term

komurphy: DS & DD born at 27 weeks; DS born at 31 weeks due to bulging membranes and threat of a prolapsed cord

jteneback: DD was born at 34w3d after pPROM; DS was born at 35 weeks

sucrets4, Danielle: DD Emmalynn born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD#2 born at 35w5d due to Pprom

kelly321: DD was born at 34w1d due to HELLP, DD#2 born full term

IncogNeato: DD born at 36 weeks due to PPROM, DD#2 born full term

light52: DS2 was born at 35w5d for no known reason, #3 born at 35w4d

ericalee27, Erica: DS Quinn born at 35w4d due to pre-e; DS born full term

eSynergy: DS was born at 36 weeks for unexplained reasons; DS born full term

Cara03, Cara: DS Jacob born at 24 weeks due to IC;  DS Lucas born at 36w2d

Angie637: DS Peyton born at 33 weeks due to pPROM. #2 and #3 born at 35w due to PPROM

Lucy460, Lucy: DS born at 35w4d due to HELLP, DD born at 36 weeks

Delphiaraven, Stacey: DS born at 34 weeks due to PROM, DS born full term

Lili_h, Lili: DS Matthew born at 34 weeks 4 days due to PTL. DD born full term

Amercana- identical twin girls born at 34 weeks 5 days, DS born full term

Wally3, Eve- DS Johnny born 34w 3 days PROM, DS#2 born full term. 

MeNV-Mel, Phinny born @ 34 weeks after water broke due to large fibroids, DS#2 born at 34w.

Damabo80- DD#1 born at 31w due to HELLP/pre-e. DS born full term

katieguth- DD Melanie born at 31 weeks due to Severe Pre-E. DS born 8/15/12.

nat6102006-first DD born at 32 weeks due to shortened cervix/unknown preterm labor; DS born full term!

crazyanimals- DS, born 30w 1 day due to PTL then PROM, DS #2 born full term!

SnowPea25 - DS Baby N, born at 32 weeks due to severe pre-e. DD Baby A born full term!

KatFco- Katrina, DD Abby, 23w6d, unknown reason, DS, born FULL TERM!

weezie825 - DD, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DS born full term!

IrishSapphire- DS Aidan born close to 31 weeks (was not given a reason for him coming early), DD Noelle Elizabeth born at 34 weeks 6 days

becketts - DD Norah, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 born at 35w due to IGUR

jcsntms06, Jen - DD Annabelle, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e, DD#2 born 34w due to PTL

jaxlynn - DD Leigh, born at 35 weeks due to HELLP, DS born full term

Kimberlyd546 - DS Alex, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e , DS born full term

faeriequeeneonwow, Melissa - DD Sophie Jean, born at 30 weeks due to non-immune fetal hydrops, low amniotic fluid, and pre-e, DS born full term 1/26/12

alaratta1-DD Sophia born at 31 weeks due to PTL. DS born full term on 1/6/12

beachykeen1723, Rachel - DS Cooper, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD born at 36 weeks

beyoga, Deidre - DS Reid, born at 24 weeks due to unkown causes, DD born full term

albertabride06 - DS Dylan, born at 32 weeks due to short cervix/PTL, DD born full term!

kar5162 - DS, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

mrsmikey, April - DS Eli, born at 32 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

ijack, Ivory - DD Emma, born at 29 weeks due to placental abruption, DD #2 Quinn born full term!

njkaren, Karen - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to fetal distress due to twin's loss at 20 weeks, DS #2 Wesley born full term!

LittleD8081 (formerly mrsfriend), Dawn Marie - DS Parker, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DS #2 Braden born full term!

justme04 - DS Ryker, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e and HELLP Syndrome, DS #2 Max born at full term!

lemen99, Kathy - DS Andrew, born at 26 weeks due to IC, DS #2 Elliott born at 35 weeks due to PTL and an unknown rash!

kamcfarlane, Kate - DS Ryan, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa, DD Ellen born full term!

ctrickey03, Christina - DS #1 Michael, born full term, DS #2 Christian, born at 32 weeks due to polyhydraminos and IUGR, DS #3 Benjamin, born full term, DD Serenity born full term!

luvdv8 - DD, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD #2 Elizabeth born full term!

Clotho!, Janet - DS Robbie, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DS #2 Simon, born at 34 weeks due to PIH and PTL, DS #3 Charles, born at 35 weeks due to PIH

mek10976, Megan - DS Simon, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e/pPROM, DS #2 born full term!

sweetpea18, Sara - DD Reese, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Grier born full term!

magdalina.h, Maggie - angel baby Aidan, born at 28 weeks due to failed cord, DS #2 Lucas born full term!

Hailie, Meg - DS Nolan, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD Maren born full term!

FemmeNat01, Natasha - DD Elena and DS Lucas, born at 33 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 Alessandra born at 31 weeks due to HELLP/placental abruption

Gwenypher7, Jen - DD Abigail, born at 32 weeks due to HELLP/IUGR, DS Cullen born full term!

Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS George born full term!

Tierelieber, Stephanie - DD Charden, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD#2 Adrienne born full term!

IAM4UK - DD Katie, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e/IUGR, twins Abigail and Emily born full term!

Sweets2005, Katie - DD Abby and DS Brady, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa/bleeding, DD #2 born full term!

mrssnflwr - DD born at 32 weeks due to unexplained PTL, DS born at 36 weeks!

ShanaNChris, Shana - DD Lily, born at 31 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DS Liam born full term!

Luvpinsanity, Ashley - DS Brennan, born at 35 weeks due to PTL, DD Addison born full term!

FaithRocks, Kelly - DS Trig, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e, PTL, and placental abruption, DS #2 Grayson born at 35 weeks!

Denesdia, Diane - DD Zoey, born at 25 weeks due to PTL, DS Ben born at 35 weeks!

sabloja - DS Hayden, born at 30 weeks due to pPROM, DD Madison born at 36 weeks!

RRHsMom - DS Ryan, born at 35-36 weeks, DD Meghan born full term!

msalinardi, Margot - DD Angelina, born at 26 weeks due to pre-e, DS Vincent born at 35 weeks due to pre-e, IUGR!

Aidge, Adrienne - DS Sam, born at 29 weeks, DS #2 Ben, born at 35 weeks!

mhop, Martha - DD Campbell, born at 27 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Maggie born full term

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pregnant & TTC After A Preemie 2/14/14

• All's well here. Contractions have been a bit stronger, but as much as my uterus is a punk my cervix continues to be a rock star, this week is was 3.2-3.5cm and closed. I do have polyhydramnios which might be contributing to the contractions, I start weekly NSTs next week, but overall DS#2 is growing and looking healthy. Tomorrow I will be more pregnant than I've ever been! Yay for milestones.
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Things are good here so far. I am getting a lot of swelling in my hands and feet and trying not to read too much into every little thing so that I don't go insane before I'm 30 (although a quiet, padded room does sound nice) and I see the MFM Tuesday so I can ask him my 8437 questions and feel better. I have an anterior placenta so I haven't felt much movement but this week I started to! She likes to party at 5 am but I love her anyway. 

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Loading the player...
  • Bluebird2318Bluebird2318 member
    edited February 2014
    @haziedaze How does it feel to have passed your milestone?! Woohoo! :)

@flerlgirl I hear you on the reading too much into things front. I've been doing the same thing lately. I'm also part of the anterior placenta club (and was with DD as well, grumble grumble)!

My "update" that isn't much of an update, but moreso me venting my brain of pregnant after preemie psychosis:

Was able to change OBs, but no appointment until 3/5. I'm 31 weeks as of tomorrow. I've finally started to experience some minor swelling around my ankles at the end of the day, so I had a little freak-out the first time it happened, but it went away with rest and elevation unlike the swelling I had when i was pregnant with DD (started at 22-24 weeks, severe, wouldn't go away, etc.). So I'm guessing that's just one of the normal "blessings" of third tri. 

My BP was slightly higher than usual last night (124/70 when the highest I've had until that point was 115/something), but I'm not terribly concerned since it's still in a good range and the conditions under which it was taken were way different than normal. It was at 8:00 in the evening when I normally have it tested in the morning or early afternoon, 24 hours since my last aspirin, stressful day, etc. I was planning on waiting until tomorrow to get it checked out but was feeling particularly paranoid that night so I went in early. (WTF, self? Why go check your BP when you know you're feeling paranoid/stressed? Self-fulfilling prophecy much?) It was at Walgreens since I'm in between appointments currently. I plan on having it checked again in a few days just to be safe, but hopefully under more "normal" conditions for me. If it seems high then I'll get it checked out further. 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Bluebird2381 it feels totally surreal and a little scary! I'm in uncharted waters and starting to actually worry about going post dates, although my guess is that when I stop all the meds at 36 weeks that things will kick into gear cervix wise. We'll see. Having those termie moments is feeling more and more possible.
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • @bluebird2381, it is so hard not to wonder if every little thing means something... like OMG I just SNEEZED, IT'S PRE-E AHHHHHHH. 

But I saw my MFM yesterday and everything looks great!! Baby girl weighs more than Josh did when he was born! 

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• @flerlgirl Ha! Exactly!! And I had the same thing happen with this LO's weight when I went in for my 28 week growth scan. He was estimated to be 3 lb. 2 oz (70th percentile) and DD was born at 29 weeks weighing 2 lb. 0 oz.!
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have managed to keep my fluid levels up enough to avoid having to go weekly for iv fluids. I jokingly told dh we need to install a water fountain in the bathroom and just move me in there, as much water as I'm having to drink just to absorb the right amount, I practically live in there now. Haven't had any further issues since I increased my fluid intake, dr has me keeping a log of how much I drink, almost 150ozs every hr, sheesh! Hopefully that continues to be enough and I can have a smooth 14 more weeks! My eyeballs feel like they are floating in water these days, not sure I'd physically be able to force any more water down lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"