Indiana Babies

Marion Mommas-to-be!!

Anyone from Marion and TTC#1?? :)

Re: Marion Mommas-to-be!!

• I'm from around there!  Not in Marion, but I'm there at least twice a month for appointments.  I grew up SE of Peru.

Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • EllyD14 said:
    I'm from around there!  Not in Marion, but I'm there at least twice a month for appointments.  I grew up SE of Peru.

Please check history.
    Yeah, I saw it after I posted because I thought the name sounded familiar. :( 
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • @ScrappyLika If she wants to comment, what's the deal? @EllyD14, what is the sad face for?

• @ScrappyLika If she wants to comment, what's the deal? @EllyD14, what is the sad face for?
    Because looking at your history you've been acting pretty crazy. 
  • BabyHope112BabyHope112 member
    edited February 2014
    @EllyD14 I know. That's why I asked for a start over a few hours ago. I was being a bitch. Now I want to fix it. I just don't want to run away and make a new name. That'd be pretty lame.

Edit: I can't finish my thoughts tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"