September 2014 Moms

wtf Wednesday

Anyone?

Re: wtf Wednesday

• wtf self. Stop being so damn lazy and get out of bed. You have papers to grade, a basement to clean out, and laundry to do. image

imageimage

• WTF everyone getting ridiculously pissed about this Army Honor Guard photo online? It's not that bad. I'm willing to bet that 95% of all the people getting their damn pitchforks out have never served a day on Honor Guard and those that have probably haven't done more than one funeral. Try working a couple hundred of them and then see how serious you are all the fucking time. They weren't even rehearsing!! They were at school after two straight weeks of funeral duty training. That shit is rough!! I've served at more than 300 funerals (my record is seven in one day). I've cried for total strangers more than I care to admit, still do when I remember them. We had our game faces on during rehearsal and the services, outside of that, we were a bunch of jokers. If you don't laugh, you cry. Everyone calling for the dishonorable discharge of an entire team need to either volunteer for funeral duty or STFU.

I know, not pregnancy related, but that's my big WTF for this week.
  • Loading the player...
  • WTF… Damn chipmunks decided to make a home in the wall that my headboard rests against….and OF COURSE they decide to be active at 11pm. 

Feeling crappy after sleeping on the couch 
    :-w
    BFP 7/13 ended 9/13 MMC BFP 1/14 BabyFruit Ticker
  • WTF people who can't tell the difference between being asked for advice/information and someone making a statement. If I just say something out of pure observation or fun or whatever then that's where it ends. Love it or move on. In no way do I invite you to come back with an 8 page dissertation complete with cited sources that validates or doesn't whatever I said. When I ask for your advice or opinion then by all means throw the information my way. Otherwise keep it to yourself and don't look like an obnoxious know it all ass. Thanks.
    BabyFetus Ticker}
  • Wtf pregnancy dreams, I've had enough and would kill for a dreamless night. Or at least give me a nice happy dream with puppies and rainbows instead of sad or weird ones.
    Benjamin born on - 4/5/12
    BFP 12/31/14, EDD 9/08/14 ~ Natural M/C 2/21/14 at 11.5 weeks
    BFP 5/24/15 - EDD 2/4/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• Also, wtf school. Send me my acceptance letter so I can set up my financial aid before it's too late!
    BFP 5/24/15 - EDD 2/4/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• Obviously...
    BabyFetus Ticker}
  • Shocked my dogs teeth cleaning (9 yrs old) plus maybe a removal of something on her tongue is going to set us back about $750!! If we skip the biopsy of the tongue thing well save $200, but I love her and will do what it takes to keep her happy & healthy and also keep me from gagging with the horrible breath.

Off BC, NTNP since June 2011

Started acupuncture/herbs July 2012 

First BFP 9-8-2012,EDD 5-15-2013, heartbeat of 175 at 8w2d, mmc discovered on 10-26-12 (11w6d) Cytotec on 10/26/12

8/23/13 DX with non-IR PCOS

Second BFP 9.12.13, EDD 5.29.14, heartbeat of 114 at 6w1d, mmc discovered on 10-18-13, D&C on 10/23/13 (baby girl/Trisomy 10) 

Third BFP (surprise at Beta draw after d&c) on 1/10/14 (15dpo), EDD 9.20.14 Please be our RAINBOW!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• WTF Beagle-o-mine...I get that you sit on the floor every time I eat and look at me with those sad little eyes like we never feed you, but lately you've taken to climbing next to me at dinner time and sticking your nose in my plate while I am trying to eat MY dinner. The stuff on my plate has not been your dinner for the past 5 years. It's not going to start being your dinner now.

• JD83 said:
    WTF everyone getting ridiculously pissed about this Army Honor Guard photo online? It's not that bad. I'm willing to bet that 95% of all the people getting their damn pitchforks out have never served a day on Honor Guard and those that have probably haven't done more than one funeral. Try working a couple hundred of them and then see how serious you are all the fucking time. They weren't even rehearsing!! They were at school after two straight weeks of funeral duty training. That shit is rough!! I've served at more than 300 funerals (my record is seven in one day). I've cried for total strangers more than I care to admit, still do when I remember them. We had our game faces on during rehearsal and the services, outside of that, we were a bunch of jokers. If you don't laugh, you cry. Everyone calling for the dishonorable discharge of an entire team need to either volunteer for funeral duty or STFU.

I just had to look up what you were talking about. While I don't think they should get a dishonorable discharge... they should have known better to put something like that on the internet. Joke all you want... but don't post stuff like that online. Also I was never part of the nat. guard, but was in the military. The internet is a dangerous place for those in the military if you do stupid shit. Things are almost ALWAYS going to be take out of context. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • AnyMax said:
    Wtf to the people that don't make their avatars something unique to them. The ten thousand ladies with the same stock Bump photo might as well all be the same person.
    I have a sister and SIL active on The Bump right now who don't know I'm pregnant. Once they know, I'll change it up!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • bookqueen said:
    Wtf pregnancy dreams, I've had enough and would kill for a dreamless night. Or at least give me a nice happy dream with puppies and rainbows instead of sad or weird ones.

Two nights ago I dreamt that my guy was a giant and was cheating on me. Last night I woke with a shriek from a dream in which he tossed a spider at me. I would LOVE kittens and bunnies in my dreams.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • bookqueen said:
    Wtf pregnancy dreams, I've had enough and would kill for a dreamless night. Or at least give me a nice happy dream with puppies and rainbows instead of sad or weird ones.

Two nights ago I dreamt that my guy was a giant and was cheating on me. Last night I woke with a shriek from a dream in which he tossed a spider at me. I would LOVE kittens and bunnies in my dreams.
    My dreams have all been about m/c, getting teeth pulled, witches, and aliens. Wtf. lol
    BFP 5/24/15 - EDD 2/4/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• JD83 said:
    WTF everyone getting ridiculously pissed about this Army Honor Guard photo online? It's not that bad. I'm willing to bet that 95% of all the people getting their damn pitchforks out have never served a day on Honor Guard and those that have probably haven't done more than one funeral. Try working a couple hundred of them and then see how serious you are all the fucking time. They weren't even rehearsing!! They were at school after two straight weeks of funeral duty training. That shit is rough!! I've served at more than 300 funerals (my record is seven in one day). I've cried for total strangers more than I care to admit, still do when I remember them. We had our game faces on during rehearsal and the services, outside of that, we were a bunch of jokers. If you don't laugh, you cry. Everyone calling for the dishonorable discharge of an entire team need to either volunteer for funeral duty or STFU.

I just had to look up what you were talking about. While I don't think they should get a dishonorable discharge... they should have known better to put something like that on the internet. Joke all you want... but don't post stuff like that online. Also I was never part of the nat. guard, but was in the military. The internet is a dangerous place for those in the military if you do stupid shit. Things are almost ALWAYS going to be take out of context. 
    This. Did you see the follow up of the girl from honor guard who posted a selfie in uniform and was complaining about the weather outside and said for people to expect fucked up flags?? Really? Last I heard, they were all suspended for the time being.
    BFP 5/24/15 - EDD 2/4/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• bookqueen said:
    JD83 said:

This. Did you see the follow up of the girl from honor guard who posted a selfie in uniform and was complaining about the weather outside and said for people to expect fucked up flags?? Really? Last I heard, they were all suspended for the time being.
    yea the ig with the girl and the effed up flags was pretty messed up. I get it. Standing out in the cold sucks, but have a little more respect. People like that shouldn't be on the honor guard. Plenty of other jobs in the military for people like that.

• WTF at me... I can't figure out who to get the tickers to work.  It's making me feel like an idiot and a complete failure at life.... okay, maybe not that bad, but it is pissing me off.

Also WTF at not being able to sleep.  For the last week I've been waking up around 430am for no apparent reason and haven't been able to fall back asleep (or at least not soundly asleep).  So yeah.... tired and mad.... but I'm eating Cinnabon Cashews so that makes things a little better...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • WTF fast food. I had to drive out of my way to go to Jack in the Box because they are the only place open at 8:30am that serves burgers. F McDonald's, I don't want breakfast right now. I've been at work since 3am so it is my lunch time and I'm hungry as shit, give me a damn burger!
  • WTF people in the elevator trying to make small talk at 7am? I guess my death stare and/or complete avoidance of you doesn't clue you in to leave me alone! And why are you looking at what's in my lunch bag anyway?

TTC since 3/2012 
    Started charting 12/2012 
    BFP 2/10/13 - MC 3/4/13 
    BFP 6/23/13 - CP 6/27/13 
    BFP 12/31/13 EDD 9/11/14  **please be our rainbow baby!**

Pregnancy Ticker image
  • AnyMaxAnyMax member
    edited February 2014

AnyMax said:

Wtf to the people that don't make their avatars something unique to them. The ten thousand ladies with the same stock Bump photo might as well all be the same person.

I have a sister and SIL active on The Bump right now who don't know I'm pregnant. Once they know, I'll change it up!

Eh. My opinion still stands.

@flyawaycricket is a perfect example of unique and anonymous.

ETA And so is @lindsayhilleary! I recognize that avatar anywhere!

• AnyMax said:
    AnyMax said:
    Eh. My opinion still stands. @flyawaycricket is a perfect example of unique and anonymous. ETA And so is @lindsayhilleary! I recognize that avatar anywhere!
    awwwwwwwww :) 

• msarver said:
    WTF people who can't tell the difference between being asked for advice/information and someone making a statement. If I just say something out of pure observation or fun or whatever then that's where it ends. Love it or move on. In no way do I invite you to come back with an 8 page dissertation complete with cited sources that validates or doesn't whatever I said. When I ask for your advice or opinion then by all means throw the information my way. Otherwise keep it to yourself and don't look like an obnoxious know it all ass. Thanks.
    Something tells me this is TB specific, but I can't find what you're referring to.

Just throwing this out there, but posting this in WTF Wednesday will probably lead to multiple responses about how you're wrong about this. Just be warned.

My WTF: BRAIN. Stop being foggy and sleepy.  Also, WTF back.  You hurt. Bad. And I'm not carrying that much extra weight yet. Calm yourself.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

• WTF my job?!  Im over it today.  I get to the office and find out half the office went to dinner last night and "forgot" to mention it to me, when normally Im the first they ask.

AND right now Im sitting here not doing anything because our email and 2 major programs are down for the 3rd time this month.

Over it
    DH and I Married 11.12.10
    First BPP 1.24.14
    EDD 9.26.14

Baby Cooper John born on 9.24.14 6lbs9oz

• wtf allergies and pollen. I see a nice dusting of yellow already.. and I'd like to be able to breathe and not sneeze or rub my eyes. I really don't want to take medicine if I don't have to.. but I'm *this close* to starting back up on my allergy meds. (I know I know I'm allowed to take it, I just wanted to try to not to while pregnant)

• Also, WTF two teachers who think they are auditioning for American Idol in the damn library during my lunch break. You are not. Mumford and Sons is hurt that you are doing what you are currently doing to their song.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• WTF this self: Why did I schedule huge, time consuming events every day and night of this coming weekend when I have a huge project due for school on Monday and a French test on Tuesday? Now I have to take Monday off of work to finish up my project and to cram for my test. I may also have to cancel on my mom's birthday party- driving 6 hours round trip on Sunday just doesn't sound possible when I'm buried in homework. 

Also, WTF subjunctive tenses?!?!- you irritate me with all of your irregular verbs and exceptions to when you are used. I'm starting to remember now why I dropped French 4 in 2005.
  • carmstr4 said:
    Also, WTF two teachers who think they are auditioning for American Idol in the damn library during my lunch break. You are not. Mumford and Sons is hurt that you are doing what you are currently doing to their song.
    are you listening to screaming cats? lol

• carmstr4 said:
    Also, WTF two teachers who think they are auditioning for American Idol in the damn library during my lunch break. You are not. Mumford and Sons is hurt that you are doing what you are currently doing to their song.
    are you listening to screaming cats? lol
    I should've recorded, but I was too busy hiding.  Our art teacher and a 5th grade teacher practicing for the 'talent' show. Bah.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @katesays but then how will all the kids know how hip they are?!?!?
    Pregnancy Ticker

• WTF exterminator you came an hour early! I told you to "hold on one minute" while I put my dogs away, and when I walked back to open the door- literally 30 seconds later- YOU WERE GONE TRUCK AND ALL!!! UGHH I missed another valuable hour of sleep and my house still has the start of spiders. Thanks a lot asshole.
  • Wtf insurance?! Our insurance changed feb. 1 and I didn't get a freaking member ID number till yesterday. I still don't have a card, which has made trying to get a urine test for the past week a royal PITA. What is the point of having insurance if it takes more than half a freaking month to get proof that you have it? I hate this. This kind of crap has happened to me before and at the absolute worst times.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • yurizaba said:

WTF number 2

WTF body!! Isn't it enough to deal with MS and a cold, you also got a UTI??????

SERIOUSLY!! GET IT TOGETHER!!
    Feel better yuri :(

• WTF future obgyn of mine... I can't get a hold of ANYONE in my new town about setting up an appointment. I guess I'll have to just walk in and bust down the doors of the one of two doctors in town. I kind of wanted to know who I was going to use so that I can get you my records. 

• WTF can't people back up in their vehicles without hitting BOTH of our cars within a week.  Thursday the plow backed up 50 feet into my car when i'm in it and lights on "I didn't see you" was his response. Yesterday a lady backed up into my husband's car that is parked in work parking lot that I am using since my car is all jacked up.  WHY IS IT SO HARD TO LOOK BEHIND YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HIT A CAR!?????? 

**as a side note i'm thankful that being pregnant in a car accident involved the car not moving and a plow backing up not one on the roads at like 40 mph, and that the lady left her name and number so it wasn't a hit and run.  BUT STILL!
  • WTF cheerleaders! I just want to scream in your faces that I don't care about your stupid senior night because I'm pregnant and I just want to sleep. I especially don't care about it more than you do so if you don't want to have practice, I don't care. I'm not fighting you anymore. I get paid 1500 after taxes for 5 months, let me repeat 5 MONTHS!!!! of work. October, November, December, January, and February! That's 300 a month for daily practice, tournaments over break and HAVING TO LISTEN TO YOUR ENDLESS BITCHING!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WTF Maiden Name.  Seriously. I have been married for almost two years and people at work still ask which is my married name.  Its THREE letters long, can you try to remember it?

Today when I went for my u/s the place told me I didn't have one booked in.  Guess how they had me booked- Maiden name.   ARG!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • WTF receptionist - when a package comes to work addressed specifically to me and says perishable, don't just assume that it's from a broker and I am going to share it with everyone.  Thank you for opening my Birthday present, reading the card and upon realizing it was personal putting the box in the refrigerator and not telling me till I asked why the box was open.  No, I don't want to share my chocolate covered strawberries with you. 
    Wtf??? Who seriously does that?!! That's illegal too.

Happy Birthday though!
    BFP 5/24/15 - EDD 2/4/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• How the hell do mushrooms I ate in an omelette at 8am puke up at 4:30pm?!?! It's like my digestive system has turned off. WTF!
    BFP 7/13 ended 9/13 MMC BFP 1/14 BabyFruit Ticker
  • WTF work! I am so tired and wish I could take a nap instead of come to work everyday!

• WTF asshat behind me on the highway.  I'm going 10 mph OVER the speed limit in the middle lane.  There's this really cool new invention called the left lane and it's used for passing.  Try it out, it might be fun.  I hope you get stuck in traffic (after I get off my exit) and then you have a sudden attack of diarrhea.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"