October 2014 Moms
Options

Everyone introduce yourselves here :)

Re: Everyone introduce yourselves here :)

• Options
    Hi my name is samantha and boyfriend and i are having are first edd is October 8th. We are super excited and a little nervous just hoping for a healthy baby!!!
  • Options

Hello All! My name is Marta and I just found out that I am pregnant for the first time! My husband and I have been trying since October and this was very exciting news to us. The hardest part is not letting everyone know. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Congrats to all you ladies!

Married: 7/9/11

TTC Since: 10/13

EDD: 10/29/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi!  I'm Kacie.  I have 3 kids already.  A 4.5yo, a 3yo, and 1.5yo.  This one is due October 25 - so we'll have 4 kids 5 and under!  We love having them close together.  This is going to be a bittersweet pregnancy, because it's most likely my last one.  I had two early losses while trying to get pg with my 4th take home baby...so I'm very, very cautiously optimistic.  I'm taking it one day at a time!  :) 

• DD1: August 2009
    • DD2: December 2010
    • DS: August 2012
    • M/C 9/2013, 12/2013 
    • DD3: October 2014 - April 2015 Miss you baby girl.
    • Current Due date:  April 14, 2016
    Musings of a Farmer's Wife
  • Options
    Hi All! I am Sarah from Michigan expecting baby #1 on October 15th, an anniversary baby (was conceived on mine and DH two year anniversary). I am will be 28 in a few weeks and he is 31. I am currently working part-time at a local bakery as well as at a doctor's office doing admin stuff and health coaching a bit. I plan to be a SAHM once baby comes, and maybe go into business health coaching for moms-to-be and new moms. 
  • Options
    Hi! I am Emily. I'm expecting my first. My EDD is I officially 10-22. We are just into week 5 now.
  • Options
    Hi, Everyone! I'm expecting #2 on 10/22. DS is 20 months. First appointment isn't until 3/18. Glad to be here :)
    \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    So, I've been posting already but I suppose I can add my introduction on this feed.  I'm 26 and DH is 28, we will be married 2 years in August.  We are expecting baby #1 with an unofficial EDD of 10/10/2014.  Excited for first appointment next week to make this seem more real!  Glad to be here!
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hey there! This is pregnancy #2 but LO #1. Had a loss at 10 weeks last October and I'm suprised to be pregnant again. I'm very very cautiously saying hello. I'm 27, DH is 28. We've been married for almost 5 years and we live in western New York. Looks like I have an EDD of 10/20 but we're taking it one day at a time!

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

This will be baby #1 for us.  My due date is October 6th and I am positively elated to be here, since my DH and I were about to start the process of going through IVF the same week I found out I was pregnant.  I had been feeling nauseous on and off throughout the day and mentioned something to DH about it.  We decided to take a test and it was positive!  I can't stop smiling.  We didn't know if this was ever going to happen for us.  I think DH is even more excited than I am, if that's even possible!

• Options
    Hey all! I just found out I'm pregnant with baby #2, due October 31. My first son is 20months. Aaahh so excited :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hey there! Just found out that I am 5 weeks pregnant with our first baby. My husband and I have been married for a year and a half and have been trying to conceive since August. We are very excited but very nervous!! We just want to shout it from the rooftops but are trying to be patient until the first trimester is over. We have our first appointment on March 10th (8 weeks). Anyone else obsessed with reading about their pregnancy?
  • Options
    I am pregnant with number 2 and due October 24th. I have a little girl that will be 7 months on Sunday. We wanted them close together and she took 10 months to conceive, so even though this was planned, we are still in shock that it happened one our first attempt. I'm still breastfeeding. I've mostly been a lurker on the July 13 boards and hope to be more active this time around.
  • Options
    Hi, my name is Michele, we're due with our second on 10/16. We have a 17 month old
  • Options
    I'm a little late on joining this group...just getting used to what all is on The Bump. Anyway, at this point, we think I will be due around Oct. 18, so we just recently found out I am pregnant. My husband and I have been married for over two years, and we had been trying to get pregnant for over a year. After a lot of frustration, we took Clomid for one month and luckily got a positive test. I am definitely hoping that everything is okay since it took a while to get pregnant. I am 30, and my husband is almost 35, so I am definitely excited to get our family started! We're from south central Pennsylvania.
  • Options
    Hi All! My name is Renee. I have been married to my husband for 3 1/2 years. We have an amazing almost two year old son, and are now pregnant with number two. Just got my positive test today, and looks like I am due around October 27th! We couldn't be more excited!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Hey yall! So I'm still in super shock here as I found out I'm about 5 weeks pregnant (I just found out last night!) My husband called it but I refused to believe. We just got married back in Sept 2013 so we're still newlyweds. We weren't actively trying to get pregnant so this wasn't planned but is most certainly welcome! I'm 22 and he's 23. This is going to be our first child. I'm so nervous and excited all at the same time. My due date is somewhere around Oct 18-20. I wasn't tracking close enough so that's my best guess. Just trying to glean from the wisdom as others as we add to our family!
  • Options
    Hello my name is Bec, I am a working mom. My H and I have been married since 2012. We are expecting baby #2 officially on 10/1. We have an awesome 11 month old little boy and we are excited for our growing family! I am high risk with this pregnancy, as I was with my son, so we take each day as a blessing. Congrats to all the Oct. mummies!
  • Options
    Hi everyone my name is Michelle and my hubby and I are expecting our first edd 10/12. I'm 26 and hubby is 34, we've been married almost 6 years
  • Options
    Hi! I'm due around Oct 22 with my first. We have gone through a lot over the last year, so both DH and me are feeling extremely happy but also realistically anxious about getting to week 12. Thinking happy optimistic thoughts and sending good vibes to my little nugget :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    greendogs1993greendogs1993 member
    edited February 2014
    Hello!

I am due October 25th with our first child. My husband and I have been married for a year and a half and are ecstatic to be starting our family. I am 20 and he is 22, 23 in March.

I am so excited to get to know you ladies over the next few months!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Just found out that I'm about 5 weeks pregnant with my first and I'm super excited and scared at the same time. My husband and I have been married for 5 years but just started trying last month. My due date is 10/23 - six days before my birthday!

Congratulations to you all! This year should be interesting.

Jen
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Hi ladies! I'm Erica, 25 and DH is 30. We have a 4 1/2 year old Collin. I go to school part time and SAH with my son. This is baby #2 for us (had 2 other mc this past year so staying positive!) EDD is 10/3 ❤️
  • Options
    Hello! I am 31 yrs old with my first baby, EDD Oct 13th. We have been married for 6 months. We are super excited and still shocked. Can't wait to tell everyone! Congrats ladies!
  • Options
    Mtilley17Mtilley17 member
    edited February 2014
    Hi my name is Missy I'm 28 and live in MA. We've been married for 1 1/2 yrs. We got our bfp on valentines day which was such a shock because we had stopped monitoring everything and just let it be. We are so excited! Our EDD is October. 20th.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I am newly engaged and we found out we are pregnant. I just turned 29 and my fiance turns 27 in march. I am at the start of 7 weeks now, and our EDD is October 7, 2014. We are nervous but so excited. This would be our first baby. I have my first appointment with the OB on the 26th. I am looking and anxious for answers. I can't wait! :)
  • Options

I did an intro post but never did post an intro here:

After 13 months of trying and two losses, I'm so happy to be pregnant with our first due Oct 28th. I live in NC but have lived in almost every eastern state below the mason dixon line! What can I say, I like my tea sweet! lol.

Me: 34 DH: 34

TTC since Jan '13

BFP#1 - EDD 3/24/14 - d&c 7w5d

BFP#2 - EDD 6/14/14 - cp 4w2d

BFP#3 - EDD 10/28/14 - It's a BOY!!! - Born 10/26/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    Hello, my name is Jane.  I live in TN with my DH and expecting our first 10/18/2014. I'm 32 and DH is almost 42 and we are both very excited to be embarking on this crazy new journey.  Looking forward to sharing all the ups and downs with you all.
    Here we go!

BabyFetus Ticker

image                             Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    October is a sweet month for us!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I'm expecting my second baby on Oct. 23. My son is 15 months old, so I'll have 2U2 for a couple of weeks provided everything goes well with this pregnancy. I'm a critical care nurse from Canada. Looking forward to "meeting" everyone!
  • Options
    Hi, everyone! I'm 27 and my husband is 29. We have been married for almost a year and found out last week I am pregnant with our first. My estimated due date is October 25. 
    EDD 10/24/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hallo ladies. I introduced myself on my local board but I thought I'd check this one out too. I'm 27, my husband is 25. (I know, I robbed the cradle. :P) We've been married for a little over two years and two days ago found out I'm pregnant! According to this site's due date calculator, I'm due around October 11th.
  • Options
    Hi all and congrats! My name is Jeanette, I'm 28, a teacher, and living in Peru with my husband. (He works for the US Gov.) We got married in July and our EDD is Oct. 1! We're both thrilled and terrified about becoming parents, so I'm glad to have you all on this forum!
  • Options
    jalara48 said:

11kacey said:
    Hello. I'm a little nervous to post here, I mostly lurk. I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant (if you go by conception date) and a little over 5 if you go by lmp. I live in central texas and sah with my 2.5 year old. 
    Hi and welcome! When are you due?
    oops I forgot. I think I'm due the 12th! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hello everyone!  I introduced myself on the discussion board, but I guess I'll do it here also.  My name's Sarah.  My DH and I have been married since 2011 and this is going to be #3.  We have a son, Henry, who will be turning 2 in April, a son, Griffin, who will be 1 in May, and this little peanut expected Oct 26.  Pretty exciting!  We hail from the state of Maine, which is currently being blanketed in MORE snow!  Not sure how that's possible.  Anyway, I look forward to spending the next 9 months with you lovely ladies!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Anniversary
  • Options
    I am 27, married for 3 years, and this will be our 1st. I live in Colorado and am a full time CNA. I am very active girl and this whole thing scares me to death. EDD oct 9th.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Emily, a Social Worker living in Indianapolis. We have been married for 6 years and have an almost 2 year old son. I just got a BFP today and am in complete shock! Looks like EDD is around 10/17. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm mrsz, almost 25, this is baby #3. I'm a SAHM to my 3 year old boy and 14 month old girl. Due Oct 25th!
    Sweet Baby Samson born 11.16.10
    Darling Little Sydney born 12.22.12
    Two Babies in Heaven
    My Babe, More Precious is to Me
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~A ridiculous amount of love to all my Golden Girls!~
  • Options
    Hi. I'm Sarah and am 35 - thus officially of "advanced maternal age".  DH and I have been married almost 5 years. We have a daughter that will be 2 next month and it took a long time to get pregnant with her so I'm in shock that I got pregnant the one and only time I have ever had unprotected, non-TTCing sex in my entire life.

Haven't told anyone yet, not sure how long we'll wait.  Last time we waited until about 10 weeks but I certainly spilled the beans to people here and there before that.  It is quite surreal to me.  I'm bloated as hell but other than that no symptoms.  I had morning sickness from about 8 weeks until during delivery - really hoping I don't have that this time around.
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I am Jennifer. I have know for 2 weeks today and am now over the initial shock and moving into planning phase.

I have changed me diet completely and am doing a ton of research.

My edd is 10/11/14.

I have my first pre natal appt on 2/24.
  • Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Colette and a mostly SAHM. I'm expecting #4 on 10/23! My DH and I have been married for almost 7 years. I have a DS who is 12 and a DD that is 10 and one that is almost 5.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"