Indiana Babies
Options

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  Are you following the Olympics?  Do you have a favorite event / sport to watch?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Weekly Check-In

• Options
    1.  How are you? I'm good - glad that we might actually get a break from this weather!

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? My parents came to visit last weekend and we got a new water heater! I'm so excited we always have hot water and I don't have to reset it in order to give DS a bath! 

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? DH and I are test driving more cars this weekend, I can't wait! On that note... anyone have an SUV that they LOVE?! So far we've driven an Edge and a Sorrento (did not like that at all) we're looking into the Equinox and Mazda CX-9.

4.  Are you following the Olympics?  Do you have a favorite event / sport to watch? I am not... I read a little online about it, but haven't watched much. We cut the cord on cable back in December, so now I rarely turn the TV on, if I do, it's usually Netflix or Hulu.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    1. Good, C had his 6 month shots this morning and was a trooper.

2. Highlight - We went to Columbus for my sis-in-law's baby shower and got to be there for her 4D ultrasound, it was so cool, we didn't have one with C, I was amazed how much you could see.  Lowlight - My dad was sick so we're hoping none of us caught the bug!

3. Looking forward to a quiet week at home, yesterday and today were very busy so i'm excited to have some time to relax!

4. I have watched a decent amount so far... Ice skating has always been one of my favorites but I also now really enjoy the half-pipe, the tricks they do are crazy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"