August 2012 Moms
Options

trader joes, what do you buy for your LO

I am  going today and Anthony has been really picky with food so give me some ideas! I am going to get the yogurt, applesauce and some cereal bars, what else does your LO like from there?
Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: trader joes, what do you buy for your LO

• Options
    Organic Mac and cheese, mini raviolis, nitrate free hot dogs and deli meat, whole grain waffles, frozen organic fruit and veggies, inner peas
  • Options
    I get the fruit/veggie pouches from there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    sdlaurasdlaura member
    edited February 2014
    Mini pitas, berry applesauce, and multigrain toaster waffles. I'll be watching this thread for ideas :)
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • Options
    We get a lot of what others mentioned and yogurt pretzels, Joe O's, silver dollar pancakes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2 BFP 8/23/14, EDD 5/1/15, M/C 9/17/14 - Forever in our hearts <3

• Options
    Oh and their hummus! They have my favorite hummus at trader joes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2 BFP 8/23/14, EDD 5/1/15, M/C 9/17/14 - Forever in our hearts <3

• Options
    Love TJ's!!!!
    LO is obsessed with the Inner Peas, they are like chips & super tasty !

-frozen hash brown patties
    -veggie hotdogs
    -vanilla flavored whey protein powder ( I put in his shakes)
    -pita bread & hummus
    -fish sticks
    -mini quiches
    -veggie chips
    -applesauce & the berry flavored one too!
    -avocados (always a winner)
    -frozen berries (for smoothies)
  • Options
    In addition to many foods already mentioned, guacamole,kale and spinach dip, organic peanut and almond butter, graham crackers made without HFC and lower sodium tomato soup. I also but myself a 7-flower bouquet of roses for $4.99 whenever I shop there
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Their graham crackers and animal crackers don't have corn syrup, so I get them there. Their maple syrup is the best price anywhere. I make crockpot salsa chicken with their green salsa. I accidentally bought their equivalent of pirate booty. I don't know what the real thing tastes like, but the kids like it.
  • Options
    MoFree said:

In addition to many foods already mentioned, guacamole,kale and spinach dip, organic peanut and almond butter, graham crackers made without HFC and lower sodium tomato soup. I also but myself a 7-flower bouquet of roses for $4.99 whenever I shop there

I'm going to start buying myself the 4.99 bouquet. Great idea!
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options
    we shop a lot a trader joe's, but DS specifically loves: all their dried and freeze dried fruit, mini ravioli (in the dry pasta section- i put them in soup), hummus with their multigrain crackers or mini pitas, frozen chicken dumplings, plain organic whole milk yogurt to which we add the granola with freeze dried berries, "a real crowd cheeser" (assortment of small slices of cheese), string cheese, multigrain joe o's cereal, and organic unsweetened applesauce.
  • Options
    Has anyone mentioned the Hash Brown Patties? We're always looking for high calorie foods because DS has food allergies (dairy and eggs are still off-limits) so we get those and he inhales them!

Also, the frozen pre-cooked edamame, banana/apple/carrot fruit pouches, and coconut-milk yogurts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"