Philadelphia Babies
Options

baby showers?

I live in Ridley Park (Delaware County), work in King of Prussia), and my family is from Pottstown area. I really want to find a location for my baby shower that is sort of "neutral" between where I live now (so does Daddy's side of the family) and where my family is. I'm thinking somewhere nearby to where I work would be a fair distance for both families - about 30-45 minutes. Anyone have their baby shower in the King of Prussia area? Anything would be appreciated. I keep looking online but I'm finding wedding venues and while I don't want something super cheap - I definitely don't want a wedding reception either.

Thank you in advance!

Re: baby showers?

• Options
    I am the host. My family doesn't have a lot of money and I plan on helping with the baby shower as much as possible.
  • Options
    Maybe you don't. However I would like to have a baby shower. I am allowed and I deserve to have one. If I have to help pick a venue; I don't think that's the end of the world. 
    Additionally, your opinion on such is irrelevant. I'm looking for venues, not baby shower 101 lessons.
    Thanks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You deserve a shower? No. You deserve a swift kick in the ass. Stop being a brat. 
    Baby Maloney due 8-3-14!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary

• Options
    But, if your family doesn't have any money, how are they going to get you the presents you deserve?
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"