Cloth Diapering

FFFC

2»

Re: FFFC

• Danie007 said:

Robi1 said:

Danie007 said:

I gave my kids cupcakes for breakfast. Not just cupcakes mind you. I had two unfrosted, half size, chocolate cupcakes leftover, so after they finished their normal breakfast they got a cupcake before school.

My other FFFC... I would have just eaten them both myself...
    I guess I should have posted an UO yesterday. I don't like chocolate cupcakes.

I have to agree. Chocolate=good. Cake=good. Chocolate cake=eww.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @mandmeesh the love penis is for making your own Nutella, NOT for the banana sandwich.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979 said:
    @mandmeesh the love penis is for making your own Nutella, NOT for the banana sandwich.
    yes.  commercial Nutella is basically frosting.  homemade is much healthier
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• I don't eat Nutella to be healthy. I eat Nutella to drown my misery by the jar full. That stuff is so good. So is Ferarro Rocher.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I made some peanut butter chocolate cupcakes. And I so badly want to add a slice of banana on top. And I totally thought of all of you guys.

Oh I'm about to eat my banana at work and I'm going to put the peel in the trash can to rot!
  • Since we kinda were talking about healthy stuff...

I'd be a vegan before I could give up sugar. I love SUGAR!! Mmmmmmm
  • I want Nutella now. :(

• Mandmeesh said:
    TJ1979 said:
    @mandmeesh the love penis is for making your own Nutella, NOT for the banana sandwich.
    yes.  commercial Nutella is basically frosting.  homemade is much healthier
    You know what drives me crazy?  The commercial that says it's made out of hazelnuts, cocoa powder and skim milk like it's a health food.  Um...you guys forgot to mention the buttload of sugar.
    agreed.  not that I ever ate it for health reasons ( @nana_osaki ) I would eat the store bought stuff by the jarful :) ) but a homemade healthier version makes me happy

• sarenu1 said:
    Do nursing bras count as lingerie? I have a pretty one.
    I wish I had pretty nursing bras. Mine are boring. I didn't get anything for Vday or give anything. We're going to go shopping this weekend and get some new clothes. That's our gift to each other. I also have another package coming from Amazon. My husband sees all the orders and made a comment. But truthfully this is stuff I'd get at Target, but cheaper.
    My pretty nursing bra cost $116 plus tax. It started out as a normal bra and I had it altered.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Thanks to this thread, I just went and ate a spoonful of Nutella. :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Oh. And dh got me flowers.
    yay!!!!

• My friend's newborn is 1 month and is formula fed. She was complaining on how tired she was of the spit up and this and that. I'm like their digestive track isn't developed yet, so yes you will be wiping and changing outfits for a bit.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• My friend's newborn is 1 month and is formula fed. She was complaining on how tired she was of the spit up and this and that. I'm like their digestive track isn't developed yet, so yes you will be wiping and changing outfits for a bit.
    Exactly! Or instead of saying it's colic or sumshit. How about try things like Zantac to rule out reflux or getting rid of dairy in your diet or changing to a gentle formula like Gerber Goodstart or Enfamil Gentleease.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • They are on gentleease and I suggested talking to her pedi about silent reflux. But part of it is because they are a baby. she was complaining about his farts.. I'm like yup.

• She should try Gerber Gentle. All the proteins are broken down, not just a small part of them.
  • We find it hilarious when Rosie swears. She gets frustrated with her blocks often. They'll fall over and we'll just here the "Awwww dammit!" over everything else. It's funny and cute.
  • ChichigoChichigo member
    edited February 2014
    I still haven't sent out thank you notes from my baby shower. They are written out but the envelopes aren't addressed. The kid is 2 months old. Now I'm taking pictures of him in the clothes or with the items so I seem less lazy. The worst part is I had 3 weeks of bed rest with nothing to do before he was born.
    Edited because my iPad struck again.
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

• So the yeast is gone... But I like my prefolds and not ready to go back to the AIOs. Hmmmm
  • So the yeast is gone... But I like my prefolds and not ready to go back to the AIOs. Hmmmm
    And that's bad why?

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Okay, I confess that everything I ever read said colic is a very broad term. Until we knew that DS had reflux, we considered him colicky b/c if we was awake and not eating, he was crying. And considering he only ever took 45 minute naps until we started the reflux meds at 9 weeks, that was a whole heck of a lot of crying. Anyway, no biggie...I guess colic is just one of those terms that doesn't bug me.

• Yeah, but colic is clinically a period of crying of 2+ hours the same time every day for no reason. Sort of like having a witching hour from hell. Most people who use the term colic to describe the reasons their baby is fussy isn't real colic. It's probably something else, like reflux.
  • Well I feel like an ass. DH and I never do anything for Valentine's other than getting the boys something little. I thought this year would be the same. So I didn't even get DH a card.

I walk into the house tonight to DS1 jumping up and down wanting to exchange Valentine's. DH gives me a card. Inside is a GC to my local CD store!!

So now I feel crapppy for not getting him something. This is why I hate Valentine's day.

image imageimageimage

• CLLDLL said:
    Well I feel like an ass. DH and I never do anything for Valentine's other than getting the boys something little. I thought this year would be the same. So I didn't even get DH a card. I walk into the house tonight to DS1 jumping up and down wanting to exchange Valentine's. DH gives me a card. Inside is a GC to my local CD store!! So now I feel crapppy for not getting him something. This is why I hate Valentine's day.
    Maybe he will accept some lovin' in exchange? :)

• I use Rockin Green. No problems in 2 months. I'm switching to Tide, but only because it's cheaper and easier to find.

• Just catching up on the FFFC and now I have to get me some Nutella.

I must have eaten a jar a week of that stuff in grad school. With pretzels. Survived many an all-nighter that way. 
  • My only time off during the day is DS' naptime (which I'm totally living up before new baby comes and I don't have that guarantee anymore). So I'm sitting here bumping, and I hear him wake up about 45 minutes earlier than he should... I might have actually said "Dammit... go back to sleep kid!"

I love my child. I swear... I just also really enjoy peanut butter M&Ms and bumping...
    London Eye 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• My friend's baby  has been diagnosed with colic now, and a milk/soy allergy. She is now complaining about the cost of the special formula. I feel bad she is having a rough time, but she didn't want to breastfeed (she would have had to do an elimination diet).

That being said, I am eyeing some tt for Jo for being so awesome. Cause at almost 4 months, she's old enough to bribe and reward right?

• shan417shan417 member
    edited February 2014
    @yellowlily2013 that wasn't me. I'm only 8wk pp. No lingerie here. =))
    Crap. I'm bad at keeping track of everyone!! Darn all these newbies! ;)
    There are a ton of newbies now. No hard feelings. I don't remember who it was either.
    It was chocolatemonkey who is only a newb bc she changed her screen name right?
    Socially Awkward Penguin - not a newb anymore changes username
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"