Delaware Babies
Options

Daycares in the MOT area?

Does anyone have any recommendations? My son is currently in a center in Newark but we recently moved to Odessa so we need to find a school that is closer to home.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Daycares in the MOT area?

• Options
    Hope your move went well!! I know there is a Goddard in Middletown, other than that I am no help :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If you go to the dieec website they have a link Delaware Stars for early success...then go to parents and families, they list centers and family child care that participate in the Stars program for the state of Delaware. This might help you find some places near you, or help you in the right direction!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks!! I toured the Goddard and loved it (duhh!! Haha)! But we decided to go with an in-home that is about 2 minutes from our house. Goddard is on the other side of 13 and during rush hour, it takes forever to get to that side of town :(

• Options
    Glad you found a place that you like!! How are you guys enjoying your new place?? I have not been in TN in a while!
  • Options
    jtwin1 said:
    Glad you found a place that you like!! How are you guys enjoying your new place?? I have not been in TN in a while!

We're loving it! Thanks for asking. You should come back to TN! We miss you over there. How are things going for you? How are the boys?

• Options
    Things are going well! The boys keep me very busy, but its great watching them play together now, they are such buddies!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"