June 2012 Moms

NBR vacation

DawnLillyDawnLilly member
edited February 2014 in June 2012 Moms
After a month of going back and forth: Yes vacation, No Vacation. I just booked a flight and hotel for a week in Amsterdam. I am so surprised I did it. We were saving up to go to Cancun with friends but that fell through. So, we had saved up money and our tax return and we both kept saying well, we could really use it for this instead.

Have any of you been on a major vacation or have one planned?

Re: NBR vacation

• We are going to Brazil for 3 weeks! We leave on Monday. I hope DD does well because she will still be on antibiotics for her ear infection. Fingers crossed!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • We are going to Disney next May (I am pretty positive) and I can't wait!!!  We took ds once before and I can't wait to take dd.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ohhh uh... DS is not coming with... I would love to vacation with him someday but actually just DH and I are going on holliday this time.
  • Thanks! Lol, at first I was like oh everyone is taking family vacations well now I feel selfish.
  • acbfreireacbfreire member
    edited February 2014
    DawnLilly said:
    Thanks! Lol, at first I was like oh everyone is taking family vacations well now I feel selfish.
    Enjoy your vacation! If I could, I would take an adult vacation too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • We've gone on a couple domestic trips, and we were supposed to have gone to to England/Norway last year, but the husband's job came in between it. We're now going in May. I am dreading the flight with Anja. I can't get her to be chill for a 15 minute car ride these days.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"