June 2014 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

2»

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    crhein26 said:
    Mine isn't really a WTF,  but seriously DH you have felt the baby once about two weeks ago.  I asked last night if he wanted to feel it kicking and he gave me this look of awkwardness and informed me that it creeps him out.  Here's to hoping in a few weeks he feels differently about this.
    @Laurelyn2012 - Don't feel bad.  My DH is the same way.  He keeps telling me that he will feel the baby when she is bigger.  How can they not want to feel the amazingness that is a baby kicking in our belly's??  :(

my husband is like this too, and it makes me super sad. I wish he were even a sliver as excited as I am. :(
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    June '14 September Siggy challenge- Favorite things about fall

• Options
    jshrop said:

crhein26 said:

Mine isn't really a WTF,  but seriously DH you have felt the baby once about two weeks ago.  I asked last night if he wanted to feel it kicking and he gave me this look of awkwardness and informed me that it creeps him out.  Here's to hoping in a few weeks he feels differently about this.

@Laurelyn2012 - Don't feel bad.  My DH is the same way.  He keeps telling me that he will feel the baby when she is bigger.  How can they not want to feel the amazingness that is a baby kicking in our belly's??  :(

my husband is like this too, and it makes me super sad. I wish he were even a sliver as excited as I am. :(

This makes me sad. Hugs to you ladies, sure hope they come around very soon.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

bebemac said:
    crhein26 said:

This makes me sad. Hugs to you ladies, sure hope they come around very soon.
    He has informed me now that maybe with our second child he will feel more comfortable with it all.  He has never been one to be overly excited about things.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage

• Options
    Wtf day, why are you going so slowly?

Also wtf, why have I been scheduled to work every single snow storm this winter!!?! I am not looking forward to the drive in and long ass walk in the snow ice sleet mess nyc is getting tomorrow. I would rather be home in bed with my boys!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @lizardbreath14 Uh. Oh. Horse-sized dog? Pic please!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    My co worker is sick. I have to take her shifts.
  • Options
    WTF, it hasn't even started to snow and I'm already getting the "are we off tomorrow" phone calls and texts.  

• Options
    WTF Weather. So over it being soo cold
    Really anything above freezing would be appreciated.
  • Options
    WTF body? This is the second trimester, so why do I feel like I've been run over every night??
  • Options
    crhein26 said:
    skamber's hair all the time or ever?!?  I'm SOOOO jealous of your beautiful hair!!!  Everytime I see your siggy pic I want to cry a little inside because my hair just sucks compared to yours!!!

@crhein26 - I am glad I'm not alone in feeling like this!

image        image

• Options
    Soleil Moon Frye... With a name like that your would expect her to go the opposite route with her kids, right?! Nope! She's got 2 daughters: Jagger Joseph Blue and Poet Sienna Rose. She just announced her son's name: Lyric Sonny Roads. WTF is wrong with people?!? They're not pets, they're people!!!

imageBabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    @shakeweights -  You've got to know that @babygabe614 and I are both going to start using "hashtag mouthrape" in all of our in-person conversations now.  So the world has you to thank for that. 

Karen + Tim  8/17/13
    BLUE baby on the way 6/17/14
  • Options
    yayksimp said:
    @shakeweights -  You've got to know that @babygabe614 and I are both going to start using "hashtag mouthrape" in all of our in-person conversations now.  So the world has you to thank for that. 

• Options
    yayksimp said:

@yayksimp and @babygabe614 - #awesome :):):):) But when you say it, you totally have to make the hashtag with your fingers! That's what we do on the volleyball court. LOL!
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Karen + Tim  8/17/13
    BLUE baby on the way 6/17/14
  • Options
    WTF weather....90 degrees on Saturday? Part of me is glad for the warm weather because dresses and skirts are way more comfortable than pants, but I'm dreading the next few months where I'll be much bigger and it will get much hotter. I'm betting it will be 115 by the time I have this baby, yay...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"