Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  What kinds of crazy features does your theoretical dream home have? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 1.  Feeling like I'm in a rut..
    2. highlight - celebrating a friends birthday at buffalo wild wings. lowlight - more snow :/
    3.  Seeing my family!  We're traveling to my brother and sis-in-law's baby shower so we'll see them and my parents, can't wait!
    4.  once when I went to a parade of homes, there were two kids' rooms connected by a bathroom and in each bedroom there was a ladder up to a secret play room that was above the bathroom... I think it would be really cool to have a secret room of some kind :)  Also, more realistically, I really want a house with a huge bathtub... with jets... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @MamaK818 I love the new picture of C, he is so cute!  Did you take it yourself?

1.  Doing well, just going a little stir crazy.  

2.  We had a friend come to visit for the last time before she moves away.  

3.  Swim lessons for Eli and Issy's 2 month pedi appointment.

4.  I want a climate controlled garage so I can leave sleeping toddlers in the car without worrying about them freezing or overheating.  Self-cleaning floors would also be nice!  On the more realistic end I'd like a bigger pantry, bigger laundry room, and a mud room. 

• Loading the player...
  • @ebd08, thank you! and yes, I did take it myself... I have way too much fun figuring out what to do with him... taking his 6 month pics on Monday and I'm so excited!!

@bepandnick, no dusting... that would be AMAZING.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1.  How are you? Doing pretty good, but SO over this weather! I'm so ready to get outside with the jogging stroller and my pup!

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? We're getting a new water heater! haha, I'm way too excited about it. But my parents are coming down to visit and we're going to dinner with friends on Saturday. I'm excited for Valentine's Day too! Lowlight... Sunday night, still having a hard time with daycare.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? DS had his 4 month check up this morning... he's gaining weight and growing like crazy!

4.  What kinds of crazy features does your theoretical dream home have? I would love to have a big playroom for DS and future kiddos. I'd also LOVE a big finished basement and my own sewing room. Plus a ton of storage so I can actually organize out all of my fabric and supplies.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• ebd08ebd08 member
    edited February 2014
    Haha @hartsl01I kind of forgot that Valentine's was this week!  I'm making DH his favorite sugar cookies but that's about it.  What kinds of issues are you having with day care?
  • ebd08 said:
    Haha @hartsl01I kind of forgot that Valentine's was this week!  I'm making DH his favorite sugar cookies but that's about it.  What kinds of issues are you having with day care?
    No real issues... I'm just having a hard time dropping him off in the morning. I still cry all the way to work and each time I pump. Hoping I'll get these emotions in check eventually!
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"