January 2013 Moms
Options

Purchase agreement signed and final

Eeeekkkk! We are moving, it's a done deal! Target move date is March 22nd, we have 5 1/2 weeks to pack up our house of 5 years and be ready to go. Luckily we have wonderful family and lots of great friends who are all willing to help us move...plus DH will smoke some ribs for that day so we'll feed everyone good!

I'm hoping DS adjusts well, his in-home d/c gal moved to a new house a few weeks ago and now we are moving...hopefully it doesn't mess him up too much!

Any advice from other mommas who have gone through a move with LO? I know several ladies on here have moved in the last year or so. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: Purchase agreement signed and final

• Options
    No advice. Just wanted to say congrats!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    i wish i had advice....it wasn't easy i'll tell you that....i'd say take advantage of friends/family near by who might be willing to watch your lo for you
    packing up and moving was hard to do with a little one underfoot....i couldn't imagine doing it now with her walking...we left her with my sister or my mom a few times to get some packing and then unpacking done....

congrats and good luck! i'm sure he'll adjust just fine....dd didn't have a problem...she was excited with new things to explore....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!! That's great news! No advice, but we'll be moving in a couple months. Nervous about it, hoping I can talk some family into driving up to help me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No advice, but congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"