Parenting after 35

Intro, 1st time on this board

Hi other mommies! Today is my first day looking at the parenting over 35 board, so I thought I'd better introduce myself. I joined TB in September, had my DD on 11/15 (at the age of 36), so I've been spending time on my BMB and the Babies 0-3 boards, but am always looking for good advice from others! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Re: Intro, 1st time on this board

• Welcome!  I am new here too.  I wandered over after being on the Preg 35+ board. It seems to be a slow board but maybe with some new-comers it will pick up a bit? 

I too had a baby in November and so did Guennie.  My son was born on the 21st and Guennie's daughter was born right around Thanksgiving.

Hope to hear from you again!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks @geeps2! I check some of the boards throughout the day when I need a break from work, especially while pumping. Good to see some other N13 mommas here!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hope you and some others get this board kicking!  I'm looking forward to joining your ranks soon!
  • We have to start recruiting on the PG over 35 board lol.  Can't wait to have another member move on over :) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Welcome to the board and congratulations! I'm usually better about checking the boards but we are in the process of moving to another state so things are a bit stressful right now. I had my daughter on Thanksgiving, she is the best thing ever to happen to me after five failures, I love her to death!! I do hope we can pep this board up a bit, I was disappointed it was so slow.

How has your pumping experience gone so far? I've had a really hard time- low supply, lots of discomfort and 2 bouts of mastitis already. It hasn't been fun. :(
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • I can't imagine moving with a baby! I have a hard time getting my day to day stuff taken care of, so I'm sure trying to pack is a ton of extra stress!

Pumping is going ok...not great. I have enough if a stash that LO gets a few ozs at each feeding while I'm at work. I did just start mothers milk tea and am waiting on some fenugreek I ordered to arrive, so hopefully that helps increase my supply as well! I've never paid this much attention to my boobs!
  • Pregnant at 36 with my first!! Hope all keeps progressing well!!
  • Congrats @Budweiser77! I also had my first baby at 36! How far along are you?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"