So we purposefully buy ZERO VOC paint/primer for the baby's nursery and DH is doing an amazing job of getting everything prepped... then I come into the nursery and have to leave immediately... because I'm overcome by the fumes from a primer he is using! I'm asking him what primer he is using... something he picked up ... SO PISSED. So, completely defeats the purpose of having Zero VOC paint if there is VOC primer underneath. And the paint we bought has a primer in it... so it wasn't even needed! And it's freezing or below here... so it's not like we can open the windows... and it doesn't matter because outgassing really only occurs when it is warm... which won't happen until the summer when baby should be in the room. So now, do I not even put the baby in the room because of the toxins?!!