San Diego Babies

Where are all the Hillcrest/North Park/Downtown new moms at?

Hi everyone. Im due in mid November and would love to meet other moms in the areas of Hillcrest, North Park, Downtown and the surrounding communities for activities, play dates, runs around Balboa Park/ Morley Field.  Im a 36 year old first time mom. Thanks!!

Re: Where are all the Hillcrest/North Park/Downtown new moms at?

• I don't live over there but there is a place called Baby Garten Studio that has BF group on Wednesday and New Mom Group on Friday. It is on South Park. Great place to meet other moms!

• Hi! I am in hillcrest right by balboa park, and was thinking of same thing! I am due nov 19th and first time mom as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi I am 28 years old FTM having a baby boy my du date in dec/21
    I am near Kensington area would love to meet other Mommies need a lot of Mommy advice
  • Hi! I'm a little further out (in La Mesa), but I'd love to meet other FTM's in the area... I'm 28 and due in March (the 8th), so I still have a little time to go... But would love to schedule a Mommy date. :)
  • Im not quite a mom yet but will hopefully become one in sept of this year.  I am 29 and live in University Hghts!  What a fantastic area!
    Me: 29  SO: 31
    BFP #1: 1/3/2013; Twins! Baby B passed 2/2/13, Baby A passed 2/12/13
    BFP #2: 1/12/2014; FX this one sticks! EDD: 9/23/14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • FTM also 38,  DD 09/18/2014, in Lemon Grove,  please keep us all posted if you meet up
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"