Preemies

outings

I'm dreaming of days post RSV season. It's almost here! Where were some of the first places you took your LOs after the first season of lock down?
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: outings

• The first place Anna ever went was the botanical gardens :-). But we still go there during the season when it's warm. I have missed traveling, though. In May we are going to Europe for 2 weeks!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Oh me too!!!!!!!! We have 10+ inches of snow on the ground but I was itching to walk to the park today. Cabin fever!!!! Can't wait to take him to the zoo also.

imageimageimage

Pregnancy #1 EDD 1/20/13, D&C for unexplained miscarriage at 12w
    Pregnancy #2 EDD 8/28/2013, Carson was born on 6/28/2013 at 31w - spent 37 days in the NICU
  • Loading the player...
  • We took the boys out to eat at a restaurant and to the grocery store. It took a few months before I felt comfortable but we also took them to MyGym and our local Children's museum. This year we're continuing to go out to eat and to the store since the boys are older, but I can't wait to start taking them around other kids again once this awful season is over.
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Oh man, guys this winter is awful. It was warm last weekend (above 40), so I bundled my son and took him out on a stroller ride around our home. It was glorious! I wish we could do this every day :(

I don't even know where I would take him. Probably everywhere I go!
  • I can't wait till I am able to allow my daughter around people. Even just have a friend or family member visit us. Or go to the zoo, or a play group. Bring on spring!!! Can't friggin wait!!!!
  • Blah ... It's snowing again. On top of the 11 inches we already had. Sigh.

imageimageimage

Pregnancy #1 EDD 1/20/13, D&C for unexplained miscarriage at 12w
    Pregnancy #2 EDD 8/28/2013, Carson was born on 6/28/2013 at 31w - spent 37 days in the NICU
  • I am so ready for spring. The first place we took her was on an 11 hour drive to my father in laws funeral. Super depressing I know, but I was SO glad that we were able to take her. If he would have died any earlier than we would have stayed home...

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Gah! We are SO ready for the end of this season! The last year we have to be obnoxious and ridiculous about it! YESSSSSSS!

We'll be getting a membership to the zoo, they'll get to come with us to church (even if it just means hanging out in the atrium and watching the service via the TV screens because they're disruptive), walks.....endless walks. Parks! Outdoor seating at public restaurants! Visiting FRIENDS again!
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I super excited to get out too! I'm also a little nervous. My grandma wants us to come to a family reunion in April. I know I can't keep them in a bubble forever, but I'm not ready to have people pass my children around either.
  • All you mentioning the zoo, are you skipping that now due to weather or lockdown? Our pulmonologist specifically recommended we go there during the season because the chance of catching something in an outdoor environment are so incredibly low and it's good for Anna to be outside, not to mention keeping us sane!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • I can't wait to take DS to church and for DH and I to be able to be there at the same time. Also, I want to introduce him to my friends. A lot of my friends forget about us having a third child because they've never met him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • We started going out to restaurants mostly! DD was always so well-behaved at them, and honestly after spending so much of my time indoors (NICU and then a preemie at home during RSV and flu season) I needed to get out and have a meal prepared for me for a change! 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"