New Jersey Babies
Options

St. Barnabas affiliated OBGYN

I've been having a hard time finding a doctor who is affiliated with St. Barnabas. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
imageimage
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: St. Barnabas affiliated OBGYN

• Options
    Rubino obgyn group. I see Saitta. But I've also seen houng. Kessel. And Romero delivered DS in March. They have offices in west orange right across from the hospital. And summit.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Are they female?
    imageimage
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kye ReevesKye Reeves member
    edited December 2013
    Dr.Chervenak, Florham Park, 973-822-3879
  • Options

Are they female?

Saitta hung and Romero are and I think there's another female Patel. Go to rubinoobgyn.com and they have mini bios on them each.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Dr. Sarah Little in Springfield is wonderful and is affiliated with St. Barnabas. Good luck!
  • Options
    Dr. Ted Cohen, Tammy Hamilton in West Orange are great.  They recently combined with a new OBGYN facility about a year ago.  Their wait time is a bit longer, but I think they are both great MD's.  I've been going to them for over 15 years.  I'm pregnant now and unfortunately need to change MD's so that my husband can come to appointments, but otherwise I would stay with them. 
  • Options
    Jennifer Greene in Wayne
  • Options
    Dr Lisa Hayes is awesome!! cool, calm, easy to talk to but takes precaution when necessary. All the doctors in this practice are great, Dr Hayes just happens to be my favorite!
    Associates in Obstetrics and Gynecology, West Orange (973) 731-7707
  • Options
    I got referred to Dr. Yeum in West Orange. I heard shes great. Anyone else had her before?
    imageimage
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Dr Lisa Hayes is awesome!! cool, calm, easy to talk to but takes precaution when necessary. All the doctors in this practice are great, Dr Hayes just happens to be my favorite!

This practice is amazing. I especially love Dr. DeGraaff, Dr. Hayes, and Dr. Hamilton. Dr. Purdue did my c-section and did an amazing job. Dr. Russo did my son's circ and my ped keeps raving about how perfect it is (kinda weird, but whatever). Dr. DeGraaff also has a location in Verona.
  • Options
    I dont know if its too late for Dr. Hayes at this point and honestly I dont know if she excepting any new patients because it wasnt listed on her site.

I'm 3 months and I've seen one doctor thus far. My original obgyn Dr. Parchement which I adore but shes affiliated with Overlook and I much rather deliver at Barnabas. I got referred by my college friend who delivered 3 babys with Dr. Yeum in West Orange. I have an apt with her next week.

Anyone recommend this doctor?
    imageimage
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Dr. Shetal Mansuria in Livingston is absolutely amazing!!!
  • Options

Dr Hayes is my dr as well. Dr Crane delivered my second. After this practice joined Summit Medical Group, they have been very difficult to get an appointment with. My friend sees and loves Dr Lo in West Orange, she delivered my first.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    I am going to have to agree and say Dr. Hayes or anyone in that practice. I saw someone mention it was hard to get an appointment but I personally never had that experience. 

BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Options
    Dr. A is amazing and I love her. Her office is in Montclair

• Options
    I second Dr. A at Wombkeepers in Montclair.  She books one patient at a time, and has been so supportive of our plan for a natural birth.  I always describe her as a doctor with a midwife's sensibilities.  She has doulas on staff, runs a birth class herself right in the office, etc.  I switched to her at 29 weeks and am so glad I did.
  • Options
    andreamcn said:
    I second Dr. A at Wombkeepers in Montclair.  She books one patient at a time, and has been so supportive of our plan for a natural birth.  I always describe her as a doctor with a midwife's sensibilities.  She has doulas on staff, runs a birth class herself right in the office, etc.  I switched to her at 29 weeks and am so glad I did.
    Thats awesome. She sounds like a great doctor!
    imageimage
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I just finished seeing Dr. Yeum a couple days ago and I must say I LOVE HER! She seems so down to earth and really in tune with my feelings. She takes time with her patients, which explains why I waited an hour to see her after my scheduled appointment! But I rather wait than be rushed. I cant wait to meet the other two doctors in that practice, hopefully I'll love them just as much. I am so glad me switching doctors didnt backfire. My previous doctor Dr. Parchment is wonderful as well, but she delivers at Overlook and my preference is Barnabas. 
    imageimage
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I third Dr. Cranes group. I've been going to Dr. Crane for 10 years for gyn and have been really happy with prenatal care so far. I've seen Crane, Russo, and DeGraff. I also happen to work for the Barnabas system and this group is regarded as one of the best in the area. Good luck on your search!
                                                      Pregnancy Ticker
                                                                Zero tv photo image.jpg  image

• Options
    I have an appointment with Dr. Chervenack on Tuesday, will update on the outcome. Any have any experience with him?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"