Parenting
Options

Anyone use picture people?

Has anyone used the picture people chain for kids pix? I assume it will be better than JCP but wanted to see if anyone had feedback. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone use picture people?

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I used Picture People when DS1 was 6 months. The photos came out well. I plan to take DH and the boys to Picture People for a session as a Father's Day gift.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes, we have used both JCP and PP.

I think the customer service was a bit better at PP, but they were pricier.  Picture quality/ skill of the photographer was about the same though. 

I would use JCP again since we are budget concious, but if you aren't give PP a try.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    Thanks everyone!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Use them. Especially if they still don't have a sitting fee and no obligation to buy. (That's how it used to be when I worked there.) If you end up liking the photos, and think you will go back, definitely join the portrait club. It's totally worth it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We used them awhile back. I was please... Expensive... But happy!!

• Options
    https://www.picturepeople.com/PPC_Mobile

We always do this big bundle and then buy one or two other shots. It's a great deal. I've had great experiences there when you just want an updated couple of shots. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"