Pennsylvania Babies
Options

York/ Red Lion area

I was a teacher for 12 years and now I'm a SAHM to a 12 month old and soon-to-be-mommy to a second, so I'd like to get to know some local moms.  Staying home to raise babies is a big adjustment after so many years of the working world and I miss the adult conversation.  I don't babywear (big babies and bad back don't mix well!), but I am a cloth diapering mama, and a big advocate of breastfeeding.

Anyone know of a great group that plans fun outings in our area?  Anyone local and in the same boat?  I didn't know that Bump had a PA group, but now that I know about it, maybe it will be a new way for me to connect!

Jeanne

Re: York/ Red Lion area

• Options
    Yay! A York bumpie! :-) congrats on baby number 2!! I know there's a wellspan mommy group that meets once a month .. I haven't been there yet, but I keep wanting to join.. It's called mommy talk if you want to check it out. I'm also interested in finding local group, but haven't found much more yet :-/
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• Options
    Hi.  I'm from Dallastown!  There is a great group on meet up called Southern York County Moms Group.  They also have a facebook page SYCMG.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live in York, and I teach in Red Lion :-)  I'm a first-time Mom and due in July
  • Options
    Hi.  I'm from Dallastown!  There is a great group on meet up called Southern York County Moms Group.  They also have a facebook page SYCMG.  
    Awesome! I just asked to join :-) 
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• Options
    I asked to join the SYCMG group too! 

We just had our second baby a few weeks ago, a little boy named Sammy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"