Parenting after 35
Options

Am i the ONLY ONE!?!

Ok so I'm sorry but I need to vent and maybe bitch and cry a little. I just turned 36 and am 25 weeks pregnant w my fourth child...have 3 boys at home ages 15,7&4. ALL my other pregnancies were terrific...but this one oh no!¡! I have been sick in one way or another this entire time!! I try to be tough but dam sometimes I just wanna cry! Its my feet, my back, my head I can't sleep I can't I move without pain...I don't wanna be a crybaby but wow its horrible. I think I hate being pregnant this time and I feel guilty for feeling that way I'm sooo moody and impatient and with 3 boys I'm stressed out enough already...idk what to do..I'm by myself as me and my kids father recently split I just don't wanna get outta bed in the morning... Really not liking myself or this pregnancy right now!!! Please tell me...am I a horrible person for this? What is my problem?$ am I normal?! Cuz I sure don't feel like I am!!!

Re: Am i the ONLY ONE!?!

• Options
    I'm 37, baby #7....I can tell you I was MISERABLE with my last pregnancy!!! I stayed in bed, I had a roof the size of a large strawberry, hurt soooooo bad, pains in my leg & right arm worst heartburn EVER!!! I had to sleep sitting up. It was just HORRIBLE!!! Lol none of my others were like that! Hoping this one is smooth sailing but I'm only 13wks so we'll see. You'll be fine! Hormones always get the best of us right now!
  • Options
    They say when you have more morning sickness, it's a girl. So maybe you're having a girl this time! I loved being pregnant but I only had one pregnancy. I barely had ms and the worst was heartburn and very swollen feet towards the end. Hope you feel better!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, and I was 38 when I got pregnant, totally uneventful pregnancy. I don't think age has that much to do with it.
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options
    This is my third and I've had way more difficulty than I did with the other two. PP mentioned thinking age may not be a factor, but there is no way I felt like this when I was 19 and 27. Plus, being older makes me more tired anyway, and it feels like there's so much more I can't do this time. The only thing that really keeps me hanging on is that this is the last time I'll ever be pregnant again and I'll never get/have to feel like this again, and the reward at the end is worth all this hard work now. You're so close to the finish line, and you're only human, give yourself a break.
  • Options
    I'm 40 and total drained ... I have a ten year old and when I was pregnant with her I had a lot more energy .
  • Options
    BrandieOBrandieO member
    edited March 2014
    I'm 40 this is my 4th I have a 21, 17, & 15 yr old & this time around I'm so tired!!!! I'm in almost done with my 1st trimester & already have gestational diabetes! This is gonna be a long ass pregnancy! I feel for ya :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"