December 2011 Moms
Options

Prayers for DH

DH just found out late last night that his best friend from college committed suicide. He left home saturday morning and was supposed to meet up with friends to go play hockey instead he never showed up and went missing. They didn't find his truck till yesterday late afternoon on a county road on his dad's farm with keys  in the car along with his cell phone. They found his body last night in the woods where he loved to hunt with his dad. He's leaving behind a wife that is pregnant and having a planned csection next week along with a 2 year old son that he adored. It just really doesn't make sense and DH is obviously devastated. We just found out that he had been battling depression and paranoia but we had no idea. If you could say an extra prayer for him and his family and kids that would be great. I'm running out of tears, forgot to mention he was the best man in our wedding. He was like a brother to DH since DH was the only child.
Thank you ladies and sorry for the sad news :(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Prayers for DH

• Options
    That is so awful. Sending hugs and prayers for you, DH and the family of his best friend. so sorry

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Options
    I'm so sorry. That is horrible. I don't even know what to say.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is devastating.  I'm so sorry.

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Options
    Oh my gosh. That is absolutely terrible. I can't even imagine. Lots of good thoughts for all of you who know him. 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    I'm so sorry. Prayers being sent for your family and all involved.
  • Options
    MesmrEweMesmrEwe member
    edited February 2014
    Thoughts and prayers to the individual who located him, responders, his family, and ya'll through all of this because you're the real victims! It's a shame that you're all now faced with picking up the pieces but make sure to do it together and know that any one of you can lean on the other. Most of all, be a source of strength to that new Mom so that she knows there's people out there who have her back no matter how rough times get this next year because PPD has nothing on this type of loss while having to go it alone all at once.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    (ETA since it wouldn't let me edit - I lost a friend in college this way - around this time of year actually - she was a recent Mom to their third child, she had PPD but was being treated, and one day just determined that she couldn't face life anymore. She had stayed after school to help some students with forms then, no note, nothing, they found her in her classroom. Her husband needed every last bit of support to get through that first year of adjustment to being an unexpected single Dad.. It's not just the funeral but the months to come that she needs to know that someone's out there if she needs a break, shoulder to cry on, or someone to help her through)..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lots of T&Ps!!!
    ** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
    Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
    DS: December 19, 2011
    MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, I am so incredibly sorry that this happened.  Lots of thoughts and prayers for you all! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words and prayers. The funeral is set for Saturday, there are going to be a ton of people. It's been a crazy/stressful/sad week. Hope everyone is having a better week!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    This is really such a tragedy. I wish you the best for the weeks to come and hope that the funeral went as well as can be today. Lots of good thoughts coming your way!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"