Preemies

Pregnant & TTC After A Preemie 01/31/14

Welcome to the check in group for Pregnant After Preemie! This group is also for those who are actively trying to conceive, planning on it, or just thinking about it...

So, list your first name, due date if you're pregnant or ttc timeline, preemie's name and gestational age at birth as well as the reason for their prematurity.

------------------------------------------------

Last week Updates:

Welcome haziedaze to the group! DS#1 was born at 29w4d due to PTL and a partial abruption. DS2 EDD 4/28/14-she has had contractions since 16 weeks which were manageable until she was hospitalized at 25 weeks for 3 days. She then went home one modified bed rest and Nifedipine. Having a cervical length check at 27 weeks. Please let us know how that goes-we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Welcome Lynds1989 (Anastasia)  to the group! DD was born last March at 23 weeks due to IC and currently pg with Baby #2 at 17 weeks.

alphaphi98: made it to 36 weeks and can feel those 3rd tri discomforts like feet and ankles swelling and being tired; baby boy is measuring 6lbs!

megs2011: US confirmed that there's only ONE baby in there with healthy HB! Feeling all the 1st tri nausea and being tired which is challenging with 2 toddlers around

flerlgrl: AS went well-DD measuring ahead! Had some high BP readings but doc says everything looks good!

MinaE01: Had first scare at 23w5d with achy feeling/pressure between legs; called OB for a check and thankfully cervix was still long and closed; FFN was negative; Having so much itching/burning and bumps due to P17-anyone have any remedies for this?

ShannonSky: moved in with parents until house sells and can find a new home since they will have 4u5! Found out that LO's are both boys and they are also both measuring ahead! Yay!

rslhmg: had light spotting, but everything turned out ok! Doc thinks since one of the smaller cysts is gone, that it might have been the culprit.

Bluebird2318: 28 weeks and had growth US-baby is measuring 3lbs. 2oz. which puts him in the 70th percentile! BP staying low and closing in on previous pg milestone!

-----------------------------------------------

Pregnant:

Alphaphi98: DD Madeline born at 32 weeks due to unexplained pPROM; Baby #2 EDD 02/24/14

araeh08: Baby #1 EDD 03/03/14-may deliver preterm due to possible placenta issues

Jenstwins: DS Declan born at 27 weeks due to an abruption, chorio or incompetent cervix - or some combination of the 3; Baby #2 and #3 EDD 3/2014

Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS George born full term; Baby #3 EDD 3/10/14

sabs0629: Sabrina-DS Noah was born at 28 weeks due to unexplained PTL; Baby #2 EDD 3/28/14

Bluebird2318: DD Skye was born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP; Baby #2 EDD 4/23/14

haziedaze: DS#1 was born at 29w4d due to PTL and a partial abruption. Baby #2 EDD 4/28/14

ktshafra, Kristin: has a septate uterus; DD1 full term; DD2 born at 33w6d due to PROM; DD3 due 4/30/14

ShannonSky, Shannon - DD Ellie, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM; DD2 born full term; Baby #3 and #4 EDD 05/05/14

MinaE01: DS born at 32w3d due to spontaneous PTL; Baby #2 EDD 5/16/14

rslhmg: DD born at 32 weeks due to hellp, baby #2 EDD 5/28/14

CreeEspree: DS Simeon born at 28 weeks due to unexplained PTL; DD Amaria born at 25w3d due to PPROM and PTL.. Baby #3 EDD 06/04/14

flergirl: DS born at 26 weeks due to complications from pre-e resulting in IUGR and reversed blood flow to the placenta; DD due 6/10/14

mrsdbc (formerly KettBride): DS born 32w5d cause unknown; baby #2 EDD 6/22/14

danalawrence: DD1 and DD2 born at 31w5d due to spontaneous labor; Baby #2 EDD 6/29/14

Lynds1989 (Anastacia): DD born at 23 weeks due to IC; Baby #2 EDD 7/11/2014

CTBride79: DS Gavin born at weeks due to IUGR and pre-e; Baby #2 EDD 9/18/14

megs2011: DD1 and DD2 born at 34 weeks due to pree, HELLP, and IUGR; Baby #3 EDD 9/22/14

TTCing:

MrsLaurenandDan: DS Owen born at 33w5d due to PTL; DS2 Noah was stillborn at 19w4d after a terminal diagnosis

meganole25: Megan, DS Cooper born at 31 weeks due to unexplained PTL

takmjs: DD was born at 30 weeks due to my bicornuate uterus, incompetent cervix, and PTL

gwapes: Lauren; DS Benjamin born born at 34w5d due to PTL

monkey1988: DD born at 23w6d due to placental abruption

jullybean: DD was born at 29 weeks due to IUGR

Babymaxwell513: DS born at 30 weeks due to IC

michelleigh24: Jasper born at 36 weeks, due to short cervix, heavy bleeding through out pregnancy.

*Sweet Pea*, Jamie - DD Skylar, born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP

Thinking about/Planning on TTCing:

Kadyra: DS born at 36 weeks due to severe IUGR, DS was born at 32 weeks

aquariogirl: my DS was born at 31 weeks on due to severe and sudden pre-e onset

pinotgirl: DD born at 32 weeks due to asymmetrical IUGR which was caused by velementous cord insertion

PhillyGal34: DS Evan born at 31 weeks due to severe pree

lolen88, Lauren: DS Tanner, born at 32 weeks due to unknown causes

OscarQ-: Alison, TTC in 2012, DS Kevin born at 26 weeks due to pre-e.

GLGB: DS was born at 33 weeks due to unexplained preterm labor

nayandjosh: Renee- DS, Christian, born at 27 weeks due to abruption, TTC fall 2012

Mybb: DS born at 28w1d due to severe pre-eclampsia

APRILYN501: DD Kaylee born at 32 weeks 3 days after PROM

Ajgibson: Janeen, DD born at 25 weeks due to eclampsia. Pregnancy #2 ended in miscarriage

cfitz16: DS was born at 36 weeks due to pre-term labor. DD was born at 34 weeks when my water broke after being monitored closely, pelvic rest and progesterone shots.  

Mommies (again)!

GirlyGirl319, Danielle-DS Matthew was born at 33w4d due to infection in placenta; DD Gabriella born at 33 weeks due to PTL

SweetPeaKate: DS Liam born at 30 weeks due to HELLP; DS2 Oliver full term

hjweber- DD Hannah born 34w5d due to spontaneous PTL; DD Ava born full term

vsalt31: DS Henry born at 31w3d due to unexplained prom; DD Camille born at 35w2d due to PROM but no NICU time

CurlingRocks, DS was born at 31w 3d due to officially to PTL following pPROM at 28w, but mama was on SBR for 6 months due to SCH, FVL, and Placental Abruption at 13w 4d; DD was a MMC delivered at 18w due to septate uterus; DD born full term

adamnkel: DD born at 35 weeks due to pre-e; DD2 Madeline born full term

L&R70707: DS born 34w6days due to unexplained PTL; DD Elizabeth born full term

Sdtchica13, Carrie: DD Corrine Reese born at 29 weeks 6 days due to a placental abruption and pPROM; DS Gavin Lucas born full term

tlk432: Trish-DS born at 34w5d weeks due to pProm and IC; DS2 born full term

Punky917: DS Noah born at 26 weeks due to pPROM; DD Max born full term

TriciaandSean: DS Kieran born at 34w5d weeks PTL; DS Bryce born full term

BabyRolston1: Lindy:DD Natalie born at 29w5d due to pre-e, DS Zachary born full term

Mommy2CB, Kristin: DS born at 33 weeks 5 days due to PTL, DS2 born full term

komurphy: DS & DD born at 27 weeks; DS born at 31 weeks due to bulging membranes and threat of a prolapsed cord

jteneback: DD was born at 34w3d after pPROM; DS was born at 35 weeks

sucrets4, Danielle: DD Emmalynn born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD#2 born at 35w5d due to Pprom

kelly321: DD was born at 34w1d due to HELLP, DD#2 born full term

IncogNeato: DD born at 36 weeks due to PPROM, DD#2 born full term

light52: DS2 was born at 35w5d for no known reason, #3 born at 35w4d

ericalee27, Erica: DS Quinn born at 35w4d due to pre-e; DS born full term

eSynergy: DS was born at 36 weeks for unexplained reasons; DS born full term

Cara03, Cara: DS Jacob born at 24 weeks due to IC;  DS Lucas born at 36w2d

Angie637: DS Peyton born at 33 weeks due to pPROM. #2 and #3 born at 35w due to PPROM

Lucy460, Lucy: DS born at 35w4d due to HELLP, DD born at 36 weeks

Delphiaraven, Stacey: DS born at 34 weeks due to PROM, DS born full term

Lili_h, Lili: DS Matthew born at 34 weeks 4 days due to PTL. DD born full term

Amercana- identical twin girls born at 34 weeks 5 days, DS born full term

Wally3, Eve- DS Johnny born 34w 3 days PROM, DS#2 born full term. 

MeNV-Mel, Phinny born @ 34 weeks after water broke due to large fibroids, DS#2 born at 34w.

Damabo80- DD#1 born at 31w due to HELLP/pre-e. DS born full term

katieguth- DD Melanie born at 31 weeks due to Severe Pre-E. DS born 8/15/12.

nat6102006-first DD born at 32 weeks due to shortened cervix/unknown preterm labor; DS born full term!

crazyanimals- DS, born 30w 1 day due to PTL then PROM, DS #2 born full term!

SnowPea25 - DS Baby N, born at 32 weeks due to severe pre-e. DD Baby A born full term!

KatFco- Katrina, DD Abby, 23w6d, unknown reason, DS, born FULL TERM!

weezie825 - DD, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DS born full term!

IrishSapphire- DS Aidan born close to 31 weeks (was not given a reason for him coming early), DD Noelle Elizabeth born at 34 weeks 6 days

becketts - DD Norah, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 born at 35w due to IGUR

jcsntms06, Jen - DD Annabelle, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e, DD#2 born 34w due to PTL

jaxlynn - DD Leigh, born at 35 weeks due to HELLP, DS born full term

Kimberlyd546 - DS Alex, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e , DS born full term

faeriequeeneonwow, Melissa - DD Sophie Jean, born at 30 weeks due to non-immune fetal hydrops, low amniotic fluid, and pre-e, DS born full term 1/26/12

alaratta1-DD Sophia born at 31 weeks due to PTL. DS born full term on 1/6/12

beachykeen1723, Rachel - DS Cooper, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD born at 36 weeks

beyoga, Deidre - DS Reid, born at 24 weeks due to unkown causes, DD born full term

albertabride06 - DS Dylan, born at 32 weeks due to short cervix/PTL, DD born full term!

kar5162 - DS, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

mrsmikey, April - DS Eli, born at 32 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

ijack, Ivory - DD Emma, born at 29 weeks due to placental abruption, DD #2 Quinn born full term!

njkaren, Karen - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to fetal distress due to twin's loss at 20 weeks, DS #2 Wesley born full term!

LittleD8081 (formerly mrsfriend), Dawn Marie - DS Parker, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DS #2 Braden born full term!

justme04 - DS Ryker, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e and HELLP Syndrome, DS #2 Max born at full term!

lemen99, Kathy - DS Andrew, born at 26 weeks due to IC, DS #2 Elliott born at 35 weeks due to PTL and an unknown rash!

kamcfarlane, Kate - DS Ryan, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa, DD Ellen born full term!

ctrickey03, Christina - DS #1 Michael, born full term, DS #2 Christian, born at 32 weeks due to polyhydraminos and IUGR, DS #3 Benjamin, born full term, DD Serenity born full term!

luvdv8 - DD, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD #2 Elizabeth born full term!

Clotho!, Janet - DS Robbie, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DS #2 Simon, born at 34 weeks due to PIH and PTL, DS #3 Charles, born at 35 weeks due to PIH

mek10976, Megan - DS Simon, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e/pPROM, DS #2 born full term!

sweetpea18, Sara - DD Reese, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Grier born full term!

magdalina.h, Maggie - angel baby Aidan, born at 28 weeks due to failed cord, DS #2 Lucas born full term!

Hailie, Meg - DS Nolan, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD Maren born full term!

FemmeNat01, Natasha - DD Elena and DS Lucas, born at 33 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 Alessandra born at 31 weeks due to HELLP/placental abruption

Gwenypher7, Jen - DD Abigail, born at 32 weeks due to HELLP/IUGR, DS Cullen born full term!

Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS George born full term!

Tierelieber, Stephanie - DD Charden, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD#2 Adrienne born full term!

IAM4UK - DD Katie, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e/IUGR, twins Abigail and Emily born full term!

Sweets2005, Katie - DD Abby and DS Brady, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa/bleeding, DD #2 born full term!

mrssnflwr - DD born at 32 weeks due to unexplained PTL, DS born at 36 weeks!

ShanaNChris, Shana - DD Lily, born at 31 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DS Liam born full term!

Luvpinsanity, Ashley - DS Brennan, born at 35 weeks due to PTL, DD Addison born full term!

FaithRocks, Kelly - DS Trig, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e, PTL, and placental abruption, DS #2 Grayson born at 35 weeks!

Denesdia, Diane - DD Zoey, born at 25 weeks due to PTL, DS Ben born at 35 weeks!

sabloja - DS Hayden, born at 30 weeks due to pPROM, DD Madison born at 36 weeks!

RRHsMom - DS Ryan, born at 35-36 weeks, DD Meghan born full term!

msalinardi, Margot - DD Angelina, born at 26 weeks due to pre-e, DS Vincent born at 35 weeks due to pre-e, IUGR!

Aidge, Adrienne - DS Sam, born at 29 weeks, DS #2 Ben, born at 35 weeks!

mhop, Martha - DD Campbell, born at 27 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Maggie born full term

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pregnant & TTC After A Preemie 01/31/14

• Thanks so much for keeping up with all of this info!

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• I have had enough scares this week to last me a lifetime! I started having abdominal pain this am, currently in l&d waiting lab results to find out what the heck is going on. They suspect my bad gallbladder may have decided not to be cooperative the remainder of this pregnancy, but arent sure yet since the pain is on the opposite side of my gallbladder. They did rule out contractions (even braxton hicks) and any kind of dehydration, just waiting to find out what is actually going on. I would be alot less stressed/freaked if I were closer to term right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 37 weeks this week! Yeah! I keep thinking today could be the day since DD Madeline came early at 32 weeks. I'm so ready! Still feeling pretty good except dr told me last week that baby boy is posterior and could come out sunny side up. Not looking forward to horrible back labor so I've trying different things to spin baby around.
  • @flerlgirl I love doing the PGAP weekly check ins! I took over when I was on bedrest thinking that I would only do it until DD was born, but I have grown attached to others who were due after me that I didn't want to stop doing it! It honestly kept me sane through my pregnancy and it was so much fun to share with others who had about the same EDD as me. I hope you guys are getting from it what I did.

@rslhmg I am so sorry that you are having another scare. I hope it's nothing. I had lots of "growing pains" with DD that I didn't know were normal since I had DS at 26 weeks. Please keep us updated as we continue to send you positive thoughts and prayers.

@alphaphi98 Yay for 37 weeks! I remember the feeling of reaching that point and being so ready! I felt a little guilty thinking that at that point (since I really wanted to reach 39 weeks), but I had horrible hemorrhoids at the time and I cried all the time since they hurt so bad. FX that baby turns around for you!

• Thanks, I'm still in the hospital waiting for discharge papers. They kept me overnight because los heart rate kept plummeting. They did a bunch more tests and have made their way back around to dehydration. My body apparently isnt absorbing as much as it needs to of the fluids I drink, its all just going through me instead of being absorbed. So the good news is, we will be ok, I just have to drink even more fluids. Im not sure how I'm going to drink anymore, but thats the plan. They did put me on an iv last night, after the 3rd bag (I was drinking water the whole time too) the pain stopped and los heart steadied. Thankfully its a simple problem, hopefully I can manage it at home without needing to come back for more iv fluids. (Had a rough night being away from DD last night)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry I forgot to update guys. CL was good last week, so more of the same here (bedrest, nifed, 17P). I have an appt today to see a nutritionist about my elevated fasting glucose on my 3hr, not sure what the plan for that will be. Next ultrasound is in a week for another CL/fluid check.
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • @rslhmg I am glad it was a quick fix! FX that it is the last of your scares for the duration of the pregnancy.

@haziedaze Good to hear that CL was stablized! I hope that is just a dietary change that you need in order to deal with elevated fasting numbers.

@alphaphi98 Congratulations, mama! Sounds like everything went well! Enjoy every moment of snuggling with Cameron!

• Congrats, @alphaphi98!!!!! Enjoy your new baby!!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • @alphaaphi98 Congrats!!!

• Laura- TTC summer 2014. Caroline-35 weeks pprom

BabyFruit Ticker

• No medical update for me, but as of yesterday I am more pregnant than I ever have been! Passed my milestone! Still a long way to go though, or so I hope. Can't wait till I start seeing weeks in the 30-somethings. 

@alphalphi98 Congratulations! Enjoy your new little sweetheart! :)

@haziedaze I'm glad your CL was good! I hope the elevated glucose is an easy fix. Hang in there; you're doing great!

@rslhmg I'm glad you got it figured out and that it was not a more complicated issue! FX that you are able to easily manage it at home by modifying your fluid intake. 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Had a cervical length check u/s on Thursday. Cervix is holding steady at 3.2cm. That's a great sign! I'll have another check in 3 weeks. Had my glucose test on Thurs, too. FX for good results for that!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"