Options

--solved, thanks!

ah625ah625 member
edited February 2014 in Birthday Parties
Party is over, it went great. 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: --solved, thanks!

• Options
    Strawberries, chocolate (in any form - even melted to dip the fruit in :)  )  I'm going to be thinking about this all day now :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wish I could serve strawberries. My husband is allergic!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you're doing candy...they have those raspberries candies that are black and red! You can do chocolate dipped pretzel sticks...just use food color in the white chocolate...don't know how you'd get black though :-\ Cherry tomatoes? Some kids like them! lol...I'll be thinking about this all day too...thanks!  haha
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    IrishsapphireIrishsapphire member
    edited February 2014
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options
    I don't think you even looked at what you shared. That is zero help, most of those photos are of cupcakes and red/black decor, along with foods that are not the colors I'm using. 

Why bother if you're just going to try and be snarky? There's a board for that. 
  • Options
    What about pizza (red sauce) and you could put black olives on it.  If you make it yourself and are really creative you might even be able to get it to look like a ladybug.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'd recommend checking out www.nuts.com

They have candy and snacks in every color.  We were very happy with what we purchased there for DD"s last party.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"