April 2013 Moms
Options

Fffc

2»

Re: Fffc

• Options
    Pink eye is contagious, but I think if you are mindful of touching your eye and where you are touching or washing your hands every so often.. it shouldn't be that big of an issue. It spreads through households like fire sometimes because in a blink of an eye (huehuehue) you can wipe your eye really fast and grab the baby who touches your hands and later rubs their eyes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    tondraluv said:
    You ladies make me laugh but you are all nothing like "Pissy hands",unless you go stealing peoples snacks with those hands  >:P.

It's a mix of things but the main reason is because my mom is abusing again & every time we have an event coming up (i.e my wedding, the baby shower, and now Brayden's party), she tends to get worse. For example, her landlord found her walking around naked WTF.  I had already cut her out my life about two months ago but now she's reaching out to my family & playing victim. With that said, they are all making me feel like i'm doing something wrong in not being supportive of her.  
    I'm so sorry :(  My brother is bad too, but thankfully he lives on the other side of the country.  I've pretty much cut him out, but I still have to deal with him occassionally and my poor mom can't get away from him (his son lives with her during the school year).

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry @ tondraluv. More creepy hugs.

I was actually complimented by a preschool teacher with a bunch of kids in a public restroom once on my hand washing skills. At least I'm good at some cleanliness. (See prior confession re: dog licking plates and not washing sheets)

And my confession: I bought a bunch of stuff at Carter's to give a friend. As I was wrapping it, I noticed one set had an "I love auntie" bib. I still gave it to the friend, but did give her a gift receipt and apology. I felt like a dumbshit for not noticing that sooner. Whoops.
  • Options
    @MommyMorticia - I am glad you're okay. 

I do also think that being a clean freak does more harm than good.

• Options
    I got offered a job which require me to travel 80% and the pay is 50% more than my current pay. I haven't told DH yet (he didn't even know I was interviewing for it) and not I'm not sure what to do. The job would be PERFECT except for the small issue of having to be away from my baby girl :/

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• Options
    I could give a flying hoot if people wash their hands after peeing or if they don't. I wash mine because that's how I roll. As long as they aren't feeding me with their pee hands, it's whatever.
  • Options
    On the clean freak front... I almost never wash my hands at home, but ALWAYS do after using a public restroom... it is not MY germs that I am worried about.

My SIL is a germ freak, as in you need to take off your shoes and wash your hands then apply anti bacterial gel when you walk into her house...  I wonder WHY her kids are constantly sick (she is a SAHM).  She actually watches our LO too and warned us against all the GERMS he would catch at daycare if we opted to use that instead of her in-home care.  He has been sick exactly once, and I am pretty sure he got it from her 2 year old who is sick 95% of the time.

reallllllyyyyyy?!?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I always wash my hands when I am out in public. Sometimes I don't when I'm at home though. Between doing dishes throughout the day, taking my DS into the bathroom so he can go and me going its far too much- my hands look and feel like a old woman's. If I know the bathroom has been cleaned recently and we haven't had anyone who doesn't live here use it I will sometimes skip it when I pee. I am also the one who confessed a while ago that I dont sit on my toilet seats at home to pee...

I must have been gone the day of this one..sorry if it was thoroughly covered before, but what???
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm tempted to say something crazy to get some action going....I'm so bored someone has to have some juicy, non-politics related drama or something to entertain me with!! It's Friday and I have no intentions of working for the rest of the day.

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm tempted to say something crazy to get some action going....I'm so bored someone has to have some juicy, non-politics related drama or something to entertain me with!! It's Friday and I have no intentions of working for the rest of the day.
    Hmmm...I have one...should I be a naughty girl? ;)

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• Options
    hatroopes said:
    Hmmm...I have one...should I be a naughty girl? ;)
    YES!

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Options

I always wash my hands when I am out in public. Sometimes I don't when I'm at home though. Between doing dishes throughout the day, taking my DS into the bathroom so he can go and me going its far too much- my hands look and feel like a old woman's. If I know the bathroom has been cleaned recently and we haven't had anyone who doesn't live here use it I will sometimes skip it when I pee. I am also the one who confessed a while ago that I dont sit on my toilet seats at home to pee...
    I must have been gone the day of this one..sorry if it was thoroughly covered before, but what???

I started doing it when I was younger. I just think toilet seats are so gross. It also started because I HATE sitting on a cold toilet seat. I am the one who cleans the toilet seats at my house so I know they are clean... I think it's just habit at this point. Yup it's super weird- that's me.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Here goes nothing: I confess that I don't wash my hands after I pee unless I actually get pee on my hands. Or sometimes if someone else is standing right there in the bathroom and I don't want to be judged. I know, I know... I'm gross! Flame away!

And no, I do not work with @tondraluv (as far as I know)!
    I wash my hands if I use a public restroom and then use my paper towel to open the door and foot to flush the toilet, but at home, forget about it. Being pregnant I pee twice an hour....give me a break.

yes this!!!!
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Options
    tondraluv said:
    You ladies make me laugh but you are all nothing like "Pissy hands",unless you go stealing peoples snacks with those hands  >:P.

It's a mix of things but the main reason is because my mom is abusing again & every time we have an event coming up (i.e my wedding, the baby shower, and now Brayden's party), she tends to get worse. For example, her landlord found her walking around naked WTF.  I had already cut her out my life about two months ago but now she's reaching out to my family & playing victim. With that said, they are all making me feel like i'm doing something wrong in not being supportive of her.  

I'm sorry you're going through this. Stay strong!
  • Options
    cece2682 said:
    My confession: I have no clue who is in the Super Bowl this year...
    Me either and I don't care. :)
    It's the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos.  And the only reason I know is because last night I said "I have no idea who is in the Superbowl this year and I don't care," and DH told me. :-)

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I used to be a HUGE football fan. Lived and breathed the Vikings all through football season.I even had a Vikings maternity shirt.

I didn't watch one game this year. Not one.

• Options
    Erin10408 said:

I used to be a HUGE football fan. Lived and breathed the Vikings all through football season.I even had a Vikings maternity shirt.

My Vikings zip-up hoodie is my favorite "jacket". :)
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Options
    I confess that it's Jan 31, and I have taken down maybe 2 Christmas decorations. And I haven't even put those two away...they are just lying around the house waiting...

• Options
    I confess that I wish we could afford daycare. I like being a SAHM, but sometimes I see a job listing and wish I at least had the option to try working again...
    But at the same time, I confess that I am terrified of weaning because Sonya doesn't use bottles and can't figure out sippy cups, so I'm afraid she'll dehydrate.

Bonus confession: it's 3:18 P.M., and I just realized I haven't eaten yet today. I think I'm going to leave the baby with the husband and go buy myself some Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
    Anniversary  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I confess I still have not taken down my Christmass tree. It's in the downstairs living room and I don't go down there much and forget about it.
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    TuckleUp said:
    Baby food in pouches grosses me out.

That's just dumb. That makes no sense. They are sealed, airtight, and sterile, just like the food in jars.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    saxchloe said:
    I confess that I like attachment parenting.... I take it with a grain of salt but the main ideas behind it I like for my family!
    Not necessarily a bad confession lol.

To be honest, I don't know why they call it attachment parenting.. all parenting is attached. I sleep with my kid in my bed and hold him 90% of the time... I say he is pretty attached to my hip. Though, when I did sleep training at 6 months, before he knew he had legs to stand.. I would not call it detached parenting. lol

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Erin10408 said:

Well, to be honest, you didn't miss much; the Vikings had a bad season this year (or so I hear; my team never played them).
    Anniversary  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Erin10408 said:

Well, to be honest, you didn't miss much; the Vikings had a bad season this year (or so I hear; my team never played them).

Oh, we were horrible. Just horrible.
  • Options
    TuckleUp said:
    Baby food in pouches grosses me out.

That's just dumb. That makes no sense. They are sealed, airtight, and sterile, just like the food in jars.

Eh, I can see the point. You can see what's in a jar, not in a pouch. Some people squirt the contents of the pouch out, but a lot of people just let their kids suck on it. I personally can't thing of a food I eat that I can't see first.

Yeah, this is it. I do see the convenience aspect of the pouches. Purées were a very brief stage for us, and making my own or using jars wasn't a big deal.
  • Options
    Erin10408 said:
    Erin10408 said:

Oh, we were horrible. Just horrible.
    So horrible.  Let's build them a new stadium, k!?

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"