July 2013 Moms
Options

nursing poll for the husbands!

yelyah4826yelyah4826 member
edited January 2014 in July 2013 Moms
So I just asked DH this: when our DD has children will you care/be uncomfortable if she nurses in front of you. He said no. But the reason I asked was I was not a nursed child as probably a lot of our generation were (or maybe just in my area). I'm a pretty private nurser and honestly dont know if it would make my father feel uncomfortable to see his daughter ( I know he has never said anything about seeing other women nurse in public), it's just never come up because Ive nursed in public a whopping two times!
Anniversary
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

nursing poll for the husbands! 90 votes

yes, he would mind
20% 18 votes
nope, he wouldn't care
60% 54 votes
i just want to see results
20% 18 votes

Re: nursing poll for the husbands!

• Options
    Nope, he wouldn't care. My stepdad and brother didn't care when I nursed at my parents house either.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think he would mind.  I remember before DD, DH was really 'strict' about what he said he wanted me to do about NIP and around guys even like my BIL.  After the first week- and defintely now he doesn't care at all.  I told him from the beginning that he needed to just relax about it and he finally did. 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    H wouldn't care at all.

My step dad also doesn't care.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Options
    I nursed in front of my dad & my brother. Both said,"baby's hungry. Do what you have to do."

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Funny story just came to mind. There have been two times that I have been sitting beside DHs grandmother and I have been holding LO not in a nursing position at all so if you looked you could clearly see she was not eating and she would say "are you still nursing" and I would say yeah I am and she laughs and says "oh well know wonder she's so quiet right now!" And I laugh and have said both times no I'm not nursing her at the moment but yes she is still breastfed. She 100% doesn'tmean BF babies are quiet she just always thinks I have a boob in her mouth andthats why she's content. I love That woman so much- she is so kind and gentle.
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    H wouldn't care and my dad didn't care. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"