Nurseries and Baby Gear

Hanging canvas art

I ordered two really adorable canvas paintings for the nursery. I thought they would look so cute above the crib just how you see in so many pictures. Now I wonder what would be the safest way to hang them? Any suggestions? Or have you hung up anything over the crib? (Sorry don't know how to fix the photo)

Re: Hanging canvas art

• Hanging them with ribbon would be really cute. Or you could figure out a way to hang them from behind.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • We use the 3M wall stick stuff. It's Velcro and two pieces - 1 piece sticks to the wall and 1 to the art. Easy to use. They hold really well and are super secure. They peel off the wall really easily for when you want to rearrange. No marks, no holes.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! Ribbon sounds so cute and then I can add the Velcro strips for extra safety!
  • We use the 3M wall stick stuff. It's Velcro and two pieces - 1 piece sticks to the wall and 1 to the art. Easy to use. They hold really well and are super secure. They peel off the wall really easily for when you want to rearrange. No marks, no holes.
    same here. all hangings in our nursery are with 3M products

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"