July 2014 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

Can this happen?

#1 - WTF self.  What kind of weird dream was that last night?  A quasi sex dream with Peyton Manning where I was his second wife.  Oh God, I woke up willing the images away.  He seems like a nice guy, but definitely not my cup of tea...except for maybe the tall part.

#2 - WTF service department at the dealership.  How is it that every time my DH's car goes in, you find something big wrong with it?  The thing isn't that old and the major problem it had a couple years after purchase was a manufacturer's error.  If you give us one more list of things that need to be addressed when they are really just fine, I'm going to slap you upside your head with that little clipboard you have.
Formerly knittylady
DH:34 - Me: 33
Emmaline Winifred - 1.25.2013
Wesley Daniel - 7.24.2014
#3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    WTF self you should be writing treatment notes that are nearly a month behind...not bumping.  Such a procrastinator!

DSC_0111DSC_0036

DS Born 4/7/2011
    DD Born 7/14/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF germs! You have to invade DS again! He developed a nasty cough over night so now we're both home. He woke up better, but definitely has a cold. He had a really nasty cold for his birthday in Sept with a double ear infection, had another cold for about two weeks in early November, then had a stomach bug for Christmas, then another stomach bug in early January. Leave my baby alone! 

On a happy note, I'm glad to be home from work. I had back to back meetings all day that I was not looking forward to and my presence at them wasn't really necessary anyway. 

July 14 May Siggy Challenge: Cute Animals
    imagelambs photo: lambs lftsidemovies5.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hey DS2...I'm tired of trying to put you to bed when I freakin' KNOW you are exhausted but you just. Won't. Sleep! Please, for the love of all things good & holy, let your pregnant mama & overtime working daddy get more than 6-7 hrs of sleep! We are so weary of trying so hard to help you. We love you & wouldn't trade you for anything. Except maybe more sleep. Now, quit being a fart & go to sleep tonight!

Love,
    Mama

• Options
    Wtf pandora! Why aren't you playing all my favorite jams?

I'm sure I'll have a much better wtf later.
  • Options
    SkeemerSkeemer member
    edited January 2014

tundrabunny said:

WTF co-worker. Just STOP with the red exclamation point by your emails. Your things AREN'T urgent, nor are they more important than anything else going on here.

@Tundrabunny

This is the kind of emails I get from a vendor non stop. It's like she lives in a world of unicorns, puppies & the color yellow.

Just stop being so dramatic! You don't have to literally say, "Pretty please!" because I assure you I will do my job. Funny enough, the check had already been sent so her email was not valid at all.

ETA: spelling.

• Options
    WTF co-worker - why are you sick and cancelling meetings with me constantly this week (so I don't have the info I NEED), right before you go on a 16-DAY vacation?!

You are part-time anyway - do you deserve vacation more than other full-time/non-profit/overworked people?  Also, no - a conference call is not going to work to go over the paper visuals.  If you are well enough to call in, just come in.  Gah!
    May Siggy Challenge: Cute Animals
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    WTF DD. I was having a lovely dream and you had to come wake me up because you wet the bed. You have been PT'ed for 7 months now! :(

• Options
    Wtf stomach? Eventually you have to stop rejecting the things I put in you. Please?

Wtf winter? Bring on the snow, bring on 20's and 30's. This negative temperature business is getting old! Brrrr.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Wtf winter, shut up and melt this snow already. My jack Russell is loosing it....and now so am I.
    DD1 2012. DD2 2014. #3 Due 7.1.18

• Options
    ashcross said:

WTF self…get it together and go work out. 

Also WTF is up with this pregnancy dry skin thing. All the lotion in the world doesn't seem to stop my skin from itching. 
    I had to start just rubbing down with 100%coconut oil cause my sink was so dry
  • Options
    WTF, bladder, why don't you ever feel empty? Baby must be bouncing or sitting on you constantly. I'm tired of going pee every hour!

WTF, sister, why are you dating a LOSER whom I dated back in high school? You know all the crazy shit that dude did, like key my car and slash my tires when I dumped him after finding out he was a cheating asshole. Even without the douchebaggery, it's just a little gross to me. And why won't you grow up and tell me these things yourself? I shouldn't have to figure it out via his nasty comments to yor status updates on Facebook.

WTF, BBQ chips, why must you taste so delicious that I eat a whole bag every few days?

WTF, Bossman, why are you asking me to go work when you know I'm tired I'm pregnant.
  • Options
    Littlebean312 thank you! I will try it. I will try anything at this point. 

image  BabyName Tickerimage
  • Options
    WTF pregnant self?

1. Crazy dream that I was doing yard work when a walrus came up and bit me. Yes, a woodland walrus about the size of a squirrel. My neighbor pried the walrus off my arm and I ran in the house. The walrus ran to the door and DH let him in to check him out since he'd never seen a walrus up close before. I woke up slightly irritated at DH.

2. So I guess my pregnancy superpower is constant gas. Seriously, can this stop? WTF!?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MonkeyJDMonkeyJD member
    edited January 2014
    WTF self, why can you not remember your computer password!!!

ETA: It took 20 minutes of guessing but I finally got it! I really need to write this crap down.
  • Options
    Lizzy42 said:

WTF Puppy. I love you, and I love snuggling you, but did you need to be everywhere my legs wanted to be all night!?!

My cats like to sleep on my legs and it is driving me crazy! I can barely get comfortable and then have to deal with these lumps lying on my legs. And of course they decide that is a perfect time to clean themselves. Ugh!!
    Formerly knittylady
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

ashcross said:

WTF self…get it together and go work out. 

Also WTF is up with this pregnancy dry skin thing. All the lotion in the world doesn't seem to stop my skin from itching. 
    I had to start just rubbing down with 100%coconut oil cause my sink was so dry
    I was going to recommend shea butter!

Formerly knittylady
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WTF DS? Why must you always put your food covered hands into your hair? Then go on to scream and fight when I try to clean you?

WTF cold winter! My van's doors keep freezing shut so I have to open the tail gate, climb in and load the kids into their car seats from the back. It is a good thing I'm not huge pregnant yet.
  • Options
    Salsera29 said:
    One of our students (classified emotionally disturbed) has now threatened to stab/punch/kill teachers multiple times. The mother is super irate at...you guessed it...us. One of her older sons is in jail, the other is home recuperating from being shot. She has also threatened our guidance counselor. So now our principal is afraid to tell this kid he can't come back to school because she is afraid for her personal safety. Just WTF?!?!?

(Don't worry Christie, we sure are working on those test scores....)

That is crazy, beynd just WTF. I am sure you have mentioned but I don't remeber where in Jersey you are. You're not in Camden or something are you?
  • Options
    WTF 1098t from my school from last year..... you're the only document I'm missing to complete my taxes and get my refund!!!! This mama wants to shop!! 
    BabyFetus Ticker

image image

• Options
    Me: "Sir, there is no smoking in here"
    Customer:  "Oh, well, I just lit it"

WTF?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Salsera29 said:
    One of our students (classified emotionally disturbed) has now threatened to stab/punch/kill teachers multiple times. The mother is super irate at...you guessed it...us. One of her older sons is in jail, the other is home recuperating from being shot. She has also threatened our guidance counselor. So now our principal is afraid to tell this kid he can't come back to school because she is afraid for her personal safety. Just WTF?!?!?

(Don't worry Christie, we sure are working on those test scores....)

That is crazy, beynd just WTF. I am sure you have mentioned but I don't remeber where in Jersey you are. You're not in Camden or something are you?
    I don't want to say the exact district because of all the shit-talking I do on here...but it's pretty comparable to Camden. 

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @Salsera29, I understand. I wasn't stalking but I am from Jersey and have plenty of teacher friends there, more SJ than North.
  • Options
    WTF ass! Are you in competition with my growing belly?? i don't need to be ballooning in the front and back!!!!
    YES! WTF ass! This is NOT okay!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Salsera29, I understand. I wasn't stalking but I am from Jersey and have plenty of teacher friends there, more SJ than North.
    It's all good. I wouldn't even mind sharing except the climate right now is so crazy, and you never know who could be lurking.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Salsera29Salsera29 member
    edited January 2014
    WTF SO.. you fell at work on Saturday, insisted on working that day and Monday even though your wrist hurt because "it'll let up eventually," shoveled snow on Tuesday, and *THEN* decided that maybe you should see a doctor? 

Surprise, it's broken! Maybe the swelling and loss of movement should have told you that when it first happened. Please don't suddenly act like you are absolutely helpless, yes can't use your right hand, but with all the other crap you've been doing the last few days while you were "toughing it out" I'm not going to be waiting on you 24/7. 
    Woman, I think you need to get yourself a bubble! We can't take you anywhere!! :-p

ETA: Oops. Reading fail. Well, glad I was wrong and it's not you!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    DEA31DEA31 member
    edited January 2014
    @Jojobean86 I was missing one from school too. I went to their website and was able to print tax form from there. Good luck!
  • Options
    ohbaby714 said:

WTF ass! Are you in competition with my growing belly?? i don't need to be ballooning in the front and back!!!!

YES! WTF ass! This is NOT okay!

So jealous. 8-> I remain ass-less. :((

• Options
    WTF DH's company. I don't work for you, I will not rush myself to get the packing done. You dragged out the details of this move for MONTHS, I will not be rushed into packing and moving in a month because you think "It'll be easier that way" easier for who exactly? We still have to find a place to live! No, if I'm the one who has to do all the work to get everything packed, canceled, and transfered, we will do it on MY terms on MY time. End of story.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"