Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

How's the weather this weekend, early next week in your area

I know that there is a bunch of us in the upper Midwest here, How is the weather where you live?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How's the weather this weekend, early next week in your area

• Options
    Here in the Akron, Ohio area, we got about 6 inches of snow on Saturday and about an inch on Sunday.  Next Tuesday they are calling for -2 with wind chills in around -20.

• Options
    Cold, snow, rinse, repeat.

I'm moving in with @LuckyDad because San Diego only knows one kind of weather, "pleasant."

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Woke up to 4 inches on Sunday morning.  Just enough to cover the roads this morning, and as of now, at -3, we have reached our high for the day in Milwaukee, with a windchill of -25. By the time I leave work it will be much colder. Tuesday morning it will be -17 with a windchill of -35 to -45.  I am not going into work tomorrow.  All schools are closed today and tomorrow in MIlwaukee Metro.

This shit is really starting to work my last nerve.  All the kids are bouncing off the walls because they have had like only three days outside this entire month.  A little over two weeks before we are out of here!!  Skype my dad and he says it is not that nice in Monterey.  He can't go for a walk becasuse it is raining.  Still 68 degrees though.  Fuck dad!!!

• Options
    futant462 said:
    Cold, snow, rinse, repeat.

I'm moving in with @LuckyDad because San Diego only knows one kind of weather, "pleasant."
    This is not true.

Sometimes it's "a little chilly" and sometimes in the summer it's "a bit warmer than ideal".
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    I have relatives in Indiana and it sounds like that entire State is closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"