Options

Anyone been to Tinker or Vance AFB?

Looking for general info about the 2.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone been to Tinker or Vance AFB?

• Options
    Vance is located in a small town but it's a great community that's very family oriented in town.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DH and I are stationed here at Tinker. The city is ok. It's a nice area. The base...it's probably going to depend on which part. All in all the base isn't terrible but it's not that great. The med clinic is decent though. They just built a new one. Hope that helps. :)
    Married since *7/13/2012* to my soulmate!

Surprise! BFP 3/7/2013, Missed MC, D&C @ 7w5d
    BFP 12/10/2013, Natural MC @ 5w1d

BFP 2/15/2014...Katia Elizabeth is due 10/23/2014!
     BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We were stationed at Vance for 6 months while my husband was in pilot training. Quiet, small town without a lot going on.
  • Options
    Loved tinker.. a lot to do in the area if u actually try and find entertainment.. ppl that complain usually don't try hard enough.. lived there for 6 yrs and despite the crazy tornadoes i would def move back.. especially because there isn't a military hospital for OB care so u get to pick ur own doc :-)
  • Options
    I am from Enid and my brother was born there while my dad was in UPT. I don't know how long you are going to be there, but it is a great community! Obviously a bit biased. What questions do you have? I have a bunch of friends who have recently given birth there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"