Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  Do you make your bed every day?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• KingLEDKingLED member
    edited January 2014
    1.  How are you?  I'm doing okay, if not slightly frustrated dealing with finding all new doctors.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Date night with some of the girls from TTGP (group video chat while playing CAH online).  Lowlight would be all this damn snow getting in my way.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?  Saturday is my FIL's birthday and when we go out for dinner I'll get to see his mom.  I wasn't there for Christmas this year and haven't seen her since, but we got her a pair of hot pink Nike trainers that she apparently wears 100% of the time now.  Even in her pajamas.  So I can't wait to see her in those shoes.  I've never seen her wear anything but white Keds, so it's going to be amazing seeing her in old lady navy polyester elastic band pants and fucking hot pink trainers. 

4.  Do you make your bed every day?  Yes, but I make it at night just before getting in to it at night.  I don't care about how it looks during the day, but I like my sheets/blankets to be straight and in place.  I've been known to get up in the middle of the night, while h is still asleep, and remake the bed.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • 1.  How are you?  I'm doing alright! At work at the moment, if I was home I'd be better.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? This coming weekend?  It's my best friend's son's 1st birthday party and I get to see my parents! Lowlight, snow.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? Friday.

4.  Do you make your bed every day?  Nope!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Doing well, Connor is sick but happy so it hasn't been too bad.

2. highlight was getting to the mall!  It's an hour away and the first time we've made the trip since C was born... So nice to be out for a while.  Lowlight, winter cannot end soon enough

3. Hmm... Can't think of anything really.  It's a pretty normal week.

4.  No way.  I'm with @bepandnick, only when parents are coming :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1.  Doing ok.  Eli caught that nasty stomach bug that's been going around...dealing with an unhappy boy.

2.  DH's brother and family were in town for the weekend, and we all went to the Children's Museum on Friday.  Lowlight: Eli got a fever on Saturday and I didn't want our nephew to catch it, so I had to stay home with the kids.

3.  Took the kids to the pediatrician for checkups and swim lessons.  We were supposed to swim again on Friday and have a playdate this weekend, but I'm thinking we'll be laying low instead.

4.  Not every day - whenever I have time or feel like it.  Like @EllyD14 I like to straighten the sheets & covers before I go to sleep at night.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"