Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Booster seat recommendations

NCMichelleNCMichelle member
edited January 2014 in Pre-School and Daycare
Long story short, I have to get a new carseat for my 4 year old.  I want to keep her in a 5pt harness but I'd like to get a booster.  I'm pretty sure that I want the Britax Frontier 90.  Does anyone have any opinions?  Good/Bad?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Booster seat recommendations

• Options
    We have britx frontier. I love it. I looked at graco nautilus but the crotch was small. My dd just turned five and is still in a harness

• Options
    My DS (5.5) is moving out of our Frontier tonight and DD will move into it. We have a Nautilus and a Frontier, I like the Frontier better. It's way easier to buckle, also easier to get the seat in/out of car.

Lilypie - (vulX)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you have the money I say Frontier.  I don't love our Natilus', they are in DH's car.  I just got Evenflo Secure Kid 400s for my car and I do really like them so far.  

• Options
    We have frontiers also. My only complaint is that I can't seem to tighten the straps very easily or as well as past Britax seats even when they don't have anything bulky on (and we have 4 of them and this is the case w/ all of them so it is not just a random one that doesn't tighten well). Also the tether is really weird on one of our cars b/c the side of the backseat is rounded but it is still pretty secure I think.
  • Options
    We have a Nautilus and a Frontier as well.  I prefer the Frontier, DH prefers the Nautilus.  DS says that the Frontier is more comfortable and more of a "big boy seat."
    My straps are hard to tighten as well but I was just reading something that mentioned if you pull out rather than down it is easier to tighten.  I haven't tested yet but hoping that it will help some!
  • Options
    Thanks so much!  The Frontier in on sale on Amazon (and I have a gc) so I went ahead and ordered it.  If it sucks, I'll let you all know!  :)
  • Options
    Thanks so much!  The Frontier in on sale on Amazon (and I have a gc) so I went ahead and ordered it.  If it sucks, I'll let you all know!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"