Indiana Babies

Vacaaaation

What's your favorite vacation spot within driving distance?  Since I'm not from around here, it's hard for me to come up with ideas near Indiana (or inside IN!).  In the recent years we've been to Gatlinburg and went on a mini road trip to Indy/Louisville/Cincinnati  What's your favorite spot and why?  Anything is helpful!  I'd like to try to get away for at least a couple days this summer!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Vacaaaation

• H and I like to go to the museums in Chicago, when I was little my favorite was going to the dunes in northern IN, my IL's have a houseboat down at Dale Hollow (6 hr drive) that we go to every summer.  That's pretty much it. 
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • How about Brown County?  I've never been but I think it would be a fun long weekend trip.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • We try to go to Indiana Beach once a year, it's about a two hour drive for us. I grew up going to holiday world and staying at lake Rudolph and always enjoyed it.
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Chicago has something for everyone... two zoos (one downtown, one in the suburbs), an aquarium, great museums, great food, shopping.  All of this in about a 3 hour drive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"