August 2012 Moms
Options

Feeling like a bad mom

alakealake member
edited January 2014 in August 2012 Moms
With us moving in two weeks, I have been slacking on the homemade foods. We have been doing so much takeout and not healthy foods. We are pretty much out of food as we haven't bought anything food wise since since we got back from Colorado. We went through the pantry cleaned it out. IT has been a week of takeout. I can't wait to get some normal food into the kids.

Re: Feeling like a bad mom

• Options
    It'll all be behind you soon, and you'll be all settled and back to your routine shortly! Moving is a lot of work!!

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    There were a couple of days last week where N ate cheese /fruit/toast /pouch for dinner because I really needed to go to the grocery store. don't feel bad. You'll get back to normal soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hummm ... what's my excuse?  Just kidding ...  I think we all have our days where we slack on the healthy meals!  Like others have said, once you get settled in, things will be back to normal.  Good luck on the move!

My Journey to Motherhood
    Me 36, DH 42
    7.5 years of TTC ... It never gets any easier.

Baby Girl # 1
    TTC Since January 2009
    Reproductive Endocrinologist diagnosed us "Unexplained Infertility".
    After 3 years . . . 3 IUIs . . . and 3 IVFs . . . our miracle GIRL arrived on August 6, 2012.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Girl # 2
    TTC Since June 2013
    Got pregnant on our own without Fertility Treatments - January 2016!  Thank you snow storm Jonas!
    EDD 10/15/16
    At 20-week anatomy scan found IUGR (Intrauterine Growth Restriction), and very low Amniotic Fluid.  Now, I'm High Risk and have weekly ultrasounds to monitor fluid and growth.  If baby runs out of room or is too growth restricted, they will deliver ASAP.  My current goal is to make it to 28 weeks!   

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"