Homeschooling
Options

check in

How are you doing?

Are you recovered from the holidays?

Reading any books pertaining to homeschooing?

Are you doing any fun units right now?

DD1 | Jan 2009
DD2 | June 2011
DS1 | Oct 2013
   ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
DS2 | June 2016
DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: check in

• Options
    edited January 2014
    How are you doing?- Ok,we've had a rough winter and I'm  battling ppd right now. Praying for things all around to get better. 

Are you recovered from the holidays? We're having a hard time getting back into the swing of things.

Reading any books pertaining to homeschooing? I got  book from the church called  creative discipline, Pretty good so far.

Are you doing any fun units right now? We are reading two books on God's view of sex. Not sure if that is fun or not... lol.

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Gwyneddlesliegrace...hope things get better for you soon. What 2 books are you talking about?

We are doing okay. We don't "officially" HS yet. We are just starting to do the God's Little Explorer Preschool program I found online. But we are picking and choosing activities carefully. Really, we will read each Bible story and do one or two of the activities related to it.

And we don't do it on days J. doesn't want to. Today, he wanted to play with play-doh instead. 

I am reading the Well Trained Mind. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How are you doing?  Great.  We've gotten into a great rhythm with school since the holiday break.

Are you recovered from the holidays?  Yes.  We had a very laid-back holiday this year, so I feel like recovery was easier than years past.

Reading any books pertaining to homeschooing?  I just finished reading The Out of Sync Child.  I'm suspecting SPD with DS2 and trying to learn a little more.  I'm very thankful we are homeschooling, as it will make his school experience much easier, I think!

Are you doing any fun units right now?  We are in week one of a two week elephant unit.  I really wanted to go to the zoo with this unit, but it's just too cold.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"