Sick baby — The Bump
Philadelphia Babies

Sick baby

My son is 7 months old and had had a head cold all week. The last two days he hasn't been eating as while. He doesn't really want his bottle or baby food(fruit, vegetables or cereal). I am afraid he is going to get dehydrated. He diaper was dry from over night. He did pee as soon as I took the diaper off. His poop is black. His next diaper was also dry. Can I give him pedialyte or water to keep him hydrated? I did leave a message for his doctor, still waiting to hear back. TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sick baby

• designer303designer303 member
    edited January 2014

Our Ped wants to see a minmum of 3 wet diapers a day and yes pedialyte is fine.  Poop will change colors frequently Ped told us unless its white not to be worried. 

Oh and you probably get a lot more responses on the 6-9 month board.  This board is more for specific local issues, etc.  So you might not get too many responses here.

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards