September 2013 Moms

Hello

13»

Re: Hello

• Loading the player...
  • Lol

Op you should've known how we all are if you obsessively watched is
    In a creepy stalker way for months.

And who does that without ever joining in? Coo-coo....

• Af1004Af1004 member
    edited January 2014
    I just intro-ed in the FFFC after being barely active for almost a year! I got several Love its and felt very welcome. I'd have to say looking on ANY board on here would tell you criticizing the ladies on any board will no go over well. Sorry just a BAD idea. And then to keep doing it is just crazy.

Eta....I just did a re-intro. I did my original a loooong time ago
  • Sorry I couldn't help myself. I love Modern Family!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Really, find a new word besides "silly"

What do you have against the word silly?

What do you have against the word silly?
    Nothing, she just uses it in every other sentence.  

• I'm interested in knowing who this AE belongs to.

In the case you're not a troll, quit acting like a dumbass and read what you posted. You may not have meant to offend anyone, but you did...and then continued to throw insults or way for no good reason. Agreed with @JocelynB0911 - pull the holier than thou sick out if your ass.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• I'm not being condescending at all. Just sharing my opinions and advice. I thought that's what you were supposed to do. I was encouraged to jump in and participate, yet now you tear me down for it? That doesn't make sense. Be consistent.

Of course there is a place for frivolity. Do whatever you want. I just don't want to be a part of it and was stating my opinion that those things seemed silly and unnecessary to me. Obviously I shouldn't have done that, I've offended your sensitive feelings.

Yes, I have friends in real life. As I stated earlier, I don't have many friends with babies. I had an easy, blessed pregnancy and didn't feel the need to be part of this forum at that time, but now that I have a child, I find that I want to discuss child-related things and this seems like the place to do it.

Let's wipe the slate clean. We're all adults, I assume. Can we just move on?
    Look, the bottom line is that almost all of us have been here for the past year+, throughout our pregnancies.  We've gotten to know each other and have supported each other through everything.  I had an easy pregnancy, too, but I was still here getting to know the other women and participating.  

Maybe you are just oblivious and don't realize that you are being insulting and rude. Or maybe you know exactly what you are saying. Either way, you made a horrible first impression and I wouldn't hold my breath about being welcomed here.  Stick around if you want, no one can make you leave, but I doubt anyone is going to care much about your input or answer any of your questions for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • You step away for one minute...wow! just wow...you walk in and just start in on all of us...nice way to make friends...did anyone bring out the bingo cards? because I counted 4 "bullies", 1 " I am here for support" and we were called bitches a gazillion times...?
  • Op you wanted to be a part of this awesome community, right? Well here's a little sign since gifs are too silly for you tell you how you did... image Now kindly GFTO and go be rude elsewhere! Edit: spelling is hard.
    I gots a girl crush on you @jpryber0528
  • I just don't understand how this is fun for you. Wouldn't you rather just accept a newbie than spend all of your time bullying? I assume everyone here graduated third grade?

<div

OP, I joined this board in my third trimester when most of these women already formed bonds. As a newbie, I participated in conversations. Never once did I get bullied. First impressions go a long way.

Ladies- I was so happy to see a post with so many pages. Didn't have to search for llama drama. Chomping on my popcorn.
  • NicknShanNicknShan member
    edited January 2014
    I made it to the finish line!!! Now I am too tired to post anything. Need to get my body back into shape.

@jocelynb0911 got me thinking about burritos this morning.
    Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• hlcollums said:

STOP saying you don't like gifs!!!!

Also this

I think this is so creepy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
  • jdoud77 said:
    I'm interested in knowing who this AE belongs to.
    I had this feeling too. Anywho, I really wish this happened while I was not sleeping and had seen this sooner. I'm always late to the party :(
    I think I know who it is...
  • imakeeff0rtsimakeeff0rts member
    edited January 2014

jdoud77 said:

I had this feeling too. Anywho, I really wish this happened while I was not sleeping and had seen this sooner. I'm always late to the party :(

I was thinking maybe VCK and her speshul snowflake Land Rover, but who do you think it is?
    Edit because spelling is hard.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• jdoud77 said:

See if your baby is on week 4 of a sleep regression you don't miss ANYTHING!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Op you wanted to be a part of this awesome community, right? Well here's a little sign since gifs are too silly for you tell you how you did...

Now kindly GFTO and go be rude
    elsewhere!

Edit: spelling is hard.

As do I.
    :x
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• jdoud77 said:

Ooo do tell!

Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• Eh, I'm not so convinced this is an AE. I think an AE would've been a bit more obvious in the way they started the thread. I feel like it's just someone totally oblivious to how to appropriately handle social situations. (I know someone like this IRL.. she makes the same little jabs as OP and truly doesn't see why it is problematic).

Andplus, I know everyone always says GTFO, but I'm always a little sad when our entertainment doesn't come back to play.

• VitaLunaVitaLuna member
    edited January 2014
    C'mon @kirstenviola. We saw you post on another thread. Come back and see all the cool gifs we got for you!

ETA: spelled your fancy name wrong

• I finally conked out at 3am. It was like waking up Christmas morning when I saw this thread had grown to five pages.

OP come back and tell us more about how much better at life and internetting you are than us. I neeeeeed more!
  • OliveMom3OliveMom3 member
    edited January 2014
    Can I just say: I know I rarely post anymore and I know I've never really been that big a poster, but you ladies mean a lot to me. You've helped me in good times and bad and super importantly, you never cease to make me laugh. When I found out I was pregnant, I was worried because I recently moved to a new neighborhood far from friends and family. You've helped me keep my sanity, put things in perspective and encouraged pantslessness (something that has seriously improved my relationship with my husband!). Thanks for being awesome.

And to OP. Listen to these ladies. They are wise and fun. Deflate your ego or GTFO.
  • Op you wanted to be a part of this awesome community, right? Well here's a little sign since gifs are too silly for you tell you how you did... image Now kindly GFTO and go be rude elsewhere! Edit: spelling is hard.
    As do I. :x

@JocelynB0911 and @Happybride 276 since I was productive today and packed for our move and did some shopping, I'm a little behind... but I just wanted to say...

For reals. Let's make shit happen. I have loved you long time, since I stalked the board before I joined in.

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"