Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Are you in the same boat?

Our DS turns 1 on Tuesday, and we just recently learned that we are now expecting our second child sometime near September. Haven't had an OB appointment yet, so not sure. Kind of feels surreal that our little family of three is turning into a family of four! So far this pregnancy has been a complete 180 compared to my first. Can any of you lovely ladies relate? :)

Re: Are you in the same boat?

• Options
    Not yet but hopefully soon I can relate. We're tcc this month hopefully in a week or so I can test. Congrats on your pregnancy!!! H&H 9 months!!
  • Options
    Good luck! And thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep. I'm due in September, too. DS is 21 months and I'm excited but crazy nervous about adding to our family. Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, I am due in July. DD will be 22 months old when this baby is born.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Starfish+77Starfish+77 member
    edited January 2014
    Yes I'm due in April and my DD will be only 16 months. I'm pretty much $hitting a brick, no joke. Not planned but we're excited and nervous! Best of luck to you and Congrats,
  • Options
    Yes I'm due in April and my DD will be only 16 months. I'm pretty much $hitting a brick, no joke. Not planned but we're excited and nervous! Best of luck to you and Congrats,
    Yeah, we weren't planning on it yet, either, but oh well! We are excited, nervous, creating building materials out of our butts, etc., too! Thanks and congrats to you as well!
  • Options
    yep.  my son will be 2 when this one is born in July.  Their due dates are 6 days apart.  This was totally planned, but scary nonetheless.
    Me: 36 (Endo) DH: 39 (Azoo)
    5 DIUI - BFN
    IVF#1 - BFP - AJ 7/12
    FET#1 - BFP Due 7/24/14
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    image imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    My DD is about to turn 3 in a few weeks but we found we were expecting our second a week before her first birthday.  They are about 19.5 months apart.  It was very scary but also super awesome.  Mine are best friends now and play together all the time.  I would not change a thing.  

Although, i have almost zero recollection of the first 3 months of DS's life.  
  • Options
    I'm due in July.  This is our 4th. When this baby is born we will have 4 kids 5 and under.  We planned having our kids all back to back and I wouldn't change it- I love having them all close in age!
  • Options
    ashiscute said:
    My DD is about to turn 3 in a few weeks but we found we were expecting our second a week before her first birthday.  They are about 19.5 months apart.  It was very scary but also super awesome.  Mine are best friends now and play together all the time.  I would not change a thing.  

Although, i have almost zero recollection of the first 3 months of DS's life.  
    This is super encouraging! Thanks for sharing! 
  • Options
    Same boat. We were not trying yet, and found out we were expecting #2 when DS was 13 months old. I was in such shock for MONTHS! But of course now we are excited. SCARED out of our minds, but excited haha. Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"