Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  Have you been affected by the snowstorm?  I hope everyone is staying warm!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 1.  Ready to get out of my house!  We've been stuck in here since Saturday!
    2.  Highlight was sleeping in a bit (Connor sure doesn't sleep through the night but he hates the morning as much as we do!), I think we woke up at 9 on saturday.  Lowlight was shoveling our driveway at 10pm on Sunday in case my husband had to go to work.
    3.  Looking forward to getting out and seeing people, I really am a little too extroverted for these big snow storms :)
    4.  We are fine really.  Power is still on, house is warm.  We got about 7-8 inches of snow and hubby's work was cancelled yesterday.  I'm so glad that its supposed to get nicer, who would have thought i'd be excited for 32!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1.  How are you?

I'm good; tired and achy. But that comes with the territory. 
    2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

Highllight: Playing in the snow with DD! Lowlight: Being stuck inside because of the temps.
    3.  What are you looking forward to this week? 

I don't know what the week has in store for me this week, so don't know what to look forward to.
    4.  Have you been affected by the snowstorm?  I hope everyone is staying warm!

I have been working from home this week. It's been interesting being at home with DD all day and working. But we've been making it work. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.  Doing well!

2.  We went to a birthday party on Saturday and had a great time playing in the snow!  DH made an igloo in our yard and we shared a bowl of snowcream with or neighbors.

3.  I was looking forward to Issy's 1 month appt. and Eli's swim lessons, but both were canceled.

4.  We're fine too.  DH got a snow day from work on Monday.  I'm ready for spring!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"