Natural Birth
Options

Midwives/OBs in the Rockford, IL Area?

My husband and I just found out we are going to have a baby. I would LOVE to have a home birth, but I would also feel comfortable giving birth in a hospital as long as the midwife/OB believed in natural childbirth with minimal interventions. 

Does anyone know of a good midwife who would travel to Rockford to do a home birth? Or a CNM/OB who is more natural in their approach? 

Any recommendations or personal experiences would be VERY much appreciated! 

Re: Midwives/OBs in the Rockford, IL Area?

• Options

Judith (Jude) Wrzesinski CNM, WHCNP, APN, RN
    HomeBorn Health Inc
    Cherry Valley IL
    815-874-0633

I do not know her personally, but that's who I found when I looked someone up. All the midwives I know are about an hour and 20 minutes from Rockford, and I'm not sure if they would travel that far. 

Mommy to Emery Vera 5.20.12  Blog
  • Options

I can't help with MWs, but if you're interested in placenta encapsulation, my girl was awesome and she lives in Hoffman Estates. PM me if you want her info.

Eta- my MWs website is gentlebirthcare.com. If anything, she might be able to rec someone to you.  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am interested in that placenta encap. info! I don't use this much so I don't know how to PM. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"