Birthday Parties
Options

Creative Ideas for Valentine's Day Party

I was just seeing if anyone had any creative ideas for a Valentine's Day Party.  Should I just call it Valentine's Day Party or are there any creative themes that anyone knows of.  It has been suggested to have the bring a box for their Valentine's Day cards and then bring Valentine's Day cards for the other kids. It will be a potluck as far as food-snacks and other fun items to eat. There should be range of ages from infants to young kids. 
imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.

Re: Creative Ideas for Valentine's Day Party

• Options
    You could just call it a Valentine's Day Party and that would be fine.  If you want a theme you could go with:
    Love Bugs - and use lady bug or cutesy cartoony bugs for things
    Puppy Love - doggy themed
    Love Birds - bird themed
    Queen of Hearts - Alice in Wonderland themed
    Cupid - red, pink, and lace
    All You Need is Love - Beatles mania!

I think that if I were a parent, and my kid was invited to a party where I had to make them a box and valentines to go I'd be annoyed at having something more on my plate to deal with.  Why not have the kids make their mailboxes and Valentines at the party?

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was going to recommend having them make the boxes and cards.  You can have them decorate cookies.  You can do finger paintings where you spell out "love" in masking tape on the paper.  They then paint or finger paint around it and then when it dries you peel off the tape.

I would just call it a Vday party and get whatever cute stuff you see.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"