San Diego Babies

Where are all the San Diego moms?

Re: Where are all the San Diego moms?

• Hi I'm Taiba I'm 30 with my first pregnancy 9 weeks pregnant  in the May group and would love to meet some new prego moms in the San Diego area.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @juicydrew and @swtdsny and@ golfergirl and @Mrs.Allanna and @RRYarush- welcome to the Board! I haven't been around in a bit- Maddy is 5 months now, but it is great to see a little more action on the SD Board.

A couple of the moms on here have gotten together, and for you north county moms and moms to be, I am in La Costa, and there are a few of us up north, I'd love to meet up with others for walks/coffee/etc. Best wishes to all of you expecting in 2014!

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• Loading the player...
  • Hi I'm jamie live in east county ttm ;) 2boy n a girl 7dd,6ds and 4 month baby boy
  • Hello everyone, I am a FTM and my little Mia is 7 1/2 months. I live in El Cajon/Rancho SD area and would love to meet up with other mommies in the area. We are new in the area as we have been living in Europe the past few years.
  • Hi ladies! My name is Michele. I'm 28 and a FTM in my sixth month (due March 8 - ahhh it's so clooose!!!). My husband and I are out in La Mesa and I would love to meet other mommies in the area!! I have a few other girlfriends that are preggers right now, but they're all out of state and while it's fun to text and Facebook back and forth, it'd be nice to have a little group locally. :)

I posted a discussion thread in the March 2014 board about putting together a play date for us mommies in the SD area sometime soon - let me know if anyone is interested!!

• Hi everyone!  My name is Erin (28) and a soon to be FTM.  Baby is due in April!  I'm up in Scripps Ranch, it doesn't seem like to many soon to be mommies on any of the boards are in this area.  But it is nice to chat with other ladies in the area!
  • Hi SD moms! We are due 8/2014 and live in Solana, would love to meet more local moms.
  • Hi ladies! My name is Michele. I'm 28 and a FTM in my sixth month (due March 8 - ahhh it's so clooose!!!). My husband and I are out in La Mesa and I would love to meet other mommies in the area!! I have a few other girlfriends that are preggers right now, but they're all out of state and while it's fun to text and Facebook back and forth, it'd be nice to have a little group locally. :)

I posted a discussion thread in the March 2014 board about putting together a play date for us mommies in the SD area sometime soon - let me know if anyone is interested!!

Hi @michelepluss ! I'm in la mesa/el cajon area. Due with my first around Feb 7. I don't really have any friends with babies...theirs are all older. Would love to meet up with a mommy group!
  • Hi everyone, I'm due March 23rd with my first baby-a girl and I live in Escondido/San Marcos area. I would love to meet up :)
  • I'm due July 19 with my first and live in Oceanside with DH & our fur babe. :)
  • Hi, I'm a FTM (due in June) born, raised, and still living in SD. I'm a high school history teacher and DH is in the Navy. Currently residing in the Kensington area.
  • Heylo, I will be a FTM in Sept, and I live in Uni Heights.  Im 29 and live with my SO and a featherbaby!  Hope to get to know you all!
    Me: 29  SO: 31
    BFP #1: 1/3/2013; Twins! Baby B passed 2/2/13, Baby A passed 2/12/13
    BFP #2: 1/12/2014; FX this one sticks! EDD: 9/23/14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Welcome to all the new moms! It seems like we will have a baby a month for the next 7 or 8 months ;)

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• Hi Ladies! I'm 29, also a FTM and expecting Oct 9. DH, our 2 furbabies, and I live near Qualcomm stadium. Most of my friends either don't have kids or have older ones so I'd love to get to know you all! Maybe we can make the SD board more lively :)

• Hi I am a first time mom and I have a 8 weeks baby boy I would love to go on walks or the park. I don't know a lot of moms so I would love to meet you.
    I am in the Kensington area please message me if you are intrested. Oh am 28 :) :-S
  • Misha12345Misha12345 member
    edited February 2014
    Hi I am in Kensington too let's go to the park next door@jeannebean82
  • Hello all!

My name is Alli. I am also a first time mother, due early october of 2014! My husband and I live in La Jolla. Even if it is a bit of a drive I would love to get together with other mommies and soon-to-be mommies. I've been in San Diego for about 11 months now, and moments like this, I miss my family and friends so much back home. But it just means I get to go out there and meet new ones.  :)

imageSoon to be San Diego Mommy! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @AlliBalleza Hey, you're on the Oct '14 BMB! I'm also a first timer, due 10/9 and live in the Mission Valley area. I'm also looking to get together with mommies-to-be since mine are either super busy with kids of their own or are not baby-people.

• @pushgal84 We should get a weekly/biweekly group for lunch (maybe on Sundays?)

Would anyone else be interested?

imageSoon to be San Diego Mommy! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @AlliBalleza I'd be up for something biweekly. PM me whenever so we can work out the details. I think there's another Oct SD mom on our BMB... something ending in 858 (?) perhaps we can invite her too :)

• Maybe we can meet at the Babies R Us in La Mesa April 19th from 10-1pm. The CHP will be doing car seat checks and installations and there will be some Mommy and Me classes and prenatal/baby vendors. Let me know if you are interested and we can meet in the gliders.
  • Hi
    My name is felica
    I live in the South Bay (Chula Vista)
    I am 25 yrs old married and 30 weeks prego with baby girl #2
    DD Is 2 yrs old :)
  • Hello!

I'm robin and we're expecting our first, a little boy, in mid July. We live in the La Costa area and I'm so glad to hear there are some girls on the way, everyone I know is having a boy (including my brother, 2 months ago, who welcomes baby Elias in Pittsburg, PA). I'd really like to meet up with expectant/new moms; very few of my current friends are moms or moms to be and they're a little clueless. As a side note, I have been teaching swim lessons for the last 12 years and would hae no problem leading a mommy and me baby class when the babies are the right age! Glad to "meet" you all.

Robin and baby boy :-)
  • First time mom due December 9th. Im in the sdsu area. 27 years old, working two jobs, and married. Would love to make friends with other moms and mommies to be in the san diego area.
  • I feel you on the working two jobs front! I get the "how do you do it?" all the time, but I think working 50 hours a week is less stressful than sitting around doing nothing all day but worrying about money. What are your jobs? 
  • I work at a movie theater and a grocery store. Hubby works for autosmart which works for car2go
  • Hey there, My name is Andrea and I am due thanksgivng 2014. I live in point loma and would love to find moms out there that! Congrats to all the new mom and the moms-to-be looking forward to meeting some of you!

• Just got hired at my second job and I couldn't be more relieved. I'm 10 weeks pregnant and haven't told them yet. I hope it won't be a problem in the months to come.
  • 130778130778 member
    Hi! I am an expecting mom in San Diego, new to The Bump!
  • 130778130778 member
    Hi, I am a working professional and first time expecting mom and due around the same time (12/11). I also live in SD (La Jolla area) and would love to connect.
  • hello all! i had my sweet boy last october, and would love to meet up with some local mama's! i joined the parent connection only to find that there were no playgroups in my area that we fit into. anyone with babies of a similar age in the east county area interested in a playground meetup? 
  • Kind of bummed I was so late seeing this since there are a couple more May 13 moms out there. I'm 35, live in O'side with my husband and DD. Interior designer turned stay at home mom.

bfp #1 10/15/2009 m/c 11/4/09 10 weeks Lily you are not forgotten
    bfp #2 4/5/2010 CP, m/c 4/12/10 5 weeks Baby Lo
    Diagnosed PCOS 10/10 RX 1500 mg Metformin/day
    bfp#3 4/5/2011 Missed m/c discovered 5/24/2011 (10w 5d) baby Asher stopped growing at 6 weeks
    I know he is playing with his siblings in heaven right now...

rx'd factor II gene mutation 7/11 prescribed 5000 units Heparin daily
    rx'd Sjogren's Disease 8/11

bfp #4 9-6-2012 RAINBOW Baby Ky born 5-9-13
    bfp #5 8-26-14  RAINBOW #2 Due 5-8-2015

baby development
  • Hello!  My first (boy) is due in a couple weeks!  Having him at Zion Hospital. I currently live in University Heights near the Trolley Barn Park, but planning on buying in the San Carlos/West Santee/Lake Murray area in the next few months.  I'm 30 and I work in the La Jolla/Sorrento Valley area in Biotech.
    Me: 29  SO: 31
    BFP #1: 1/3/2013; Twins! Baby B passed 2/2/13, Baby A passed 2/12/13
    BFP #2: 1/12/2014; FX this one sticks! EDD: 9/23/14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • mammothammammotham member
    edited October 2014

Don't hawk your business here.

• Any moms due in 2015 out there? I'm a FTM due in late May. I live in the DT area but work down in South Bay. I'm the first in my circle of friends to have a baby (Aside from those friends whose babies are now teenagers) so I'd love some other Mommy friends.
  • I'm due Sept 2015.
  • I just moved to SD and finally have internet. I am due in June 2015 and am in North County.
  • I'm a FTM as well! My husband and I are both 34, and live in La Mesa. I'm due in early November. I would love to check in with you guys on this board more often! :)
  • ZingsZings member
    Hi, I'm a FTM due nov 4 and I live near sdsu/la mesa. I'd love to connect with other local moms-to-be!
  • FTM here due 9/15 (yay fellow SD September mom @suz712!) I'd love to connect with all of you! I'm in Mission Valley.