1st Trimester
Options

Things that made me want to puke today:

2»

Re: Things that made me want to puke today:

• Options
    yesterday i went to target, i could smell that popcorn from the parking lot. had to have it. had a handful, and the bag was on my coffee table. i wanna send it to the moon to be as far away as possible. man that stinks!!!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    SaraAnn12SaraAnn12 member
    edited January 2014
    Waking up. I dry heaved mid stride in the kitchen with one of my cats below me. I almost puked on a cat.
    In full view of hubs.
    It was quite the romantic moment

Edit. Typo. Sigh.

Stoked <3

Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The side salad (lettuce, cheese and balsamic) I brought to eat with my lunch. I literally sat at my desk at work gagging over it until I finally convinced myself to just throw it away. And then I went and bought Cheezits from the vending machine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The jerky someone gave my husband for Christmas. I love jerky but oh the smell.
  • Options
    My short answer to what made me puke today?  "Yes."  As in all of the world.  

Last night, the only thing I managed to get down all day was a TEENY bowl of mac and cheese.  Sadly, 10 minutes post bowl, my darling older cat (who has what the vet dubbed "an unnamed emesis issue") was sitting next to me on the couch and began to loudly dry heave.  SuperCatMom that I am grabbed him and hauled ass to the kitchen so he'd at least puke on the linoleum.  Yeah- holding him down while he brought up 4 separate juicy loads was a bit too much.  The look on his little cat face when I puked next to him on the kitchen floor was priceless though.  Sort of "See, Mom, it's not so bad!"
    My sweet little munchkin! 
    8 lbs, 13 oz.  21" long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Being in the car with my son's adorable school project: a bird feeder he made by smearing peanut butter and bird seed on a pinecone. It reeked so badly I had to have the windows rolled down even though it was cold out.
  • Options
    Food. All of it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyName Ticker Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

Last night, the only thing I managed to get down all day was a TEENY bowl of mac and cheese.  Sadly, 10 minutes post bowl, my darling older cat (who has what the vet dubbed "an unnamed emesis issue") was sitting next to me on the couch and began to loudly dry heave.  SuperCatMom that I am grabbed him and hauled ass to the kitchen so he'd at least puke on the linoleum.  Yeah- holding him down while he brought up 4 separate juicy loads was a bit too much.  The look on his little cat face when I puked next to him on the kitchen floor was priceless though.  Sort of "See, Mom, it's not so bad!"
    This post. This post made me want to puke today.

• Options

I have a story very similar to this from my first pregnancy, I'm so glad I'm not alone here. I was staying at my moms and my cat started gagging on her end table I ran over to move him to the linoleum and picking him up made him puke, which made me puke..on him..we just stared at eachother in horror for a moment and he never puked again around me lol.

Soon to be mommy of 3!
    DS Grayson (3yrs) (Emergency Csec)
    imageDS Camden (1yr) (All natural Vbac)
    DD Isabella due 8/2/2014

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My sweet hubby was making us breakfast yesterday and some of the eggs escaped from the pan...onto the burner...and burned. Oh my goodness I'm amazed I didn't throw up I could not escape that burnt egg smell it was awful!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Seeing my husband's grandmother/smelling my husband's grandmother, bacon, dog breath, anything stinky in general.
  • Options
    Seeing a picture of some guy's broken nose.

The smell of roast beef in the break room.

This was last night, but the smell of pizza on my DH's breath.

• Options
    brushing my teeth!
  • Options
    The egg after it began to sit on the bacon, egg and cheese biscuit this morning at my desk. Sent my DH to Bojangles for some Borounds I was craving, he came back with a biscuit too. 

• Options
    It wasn't today but the other day we were walking out of church and my husband had the boys and I had my hands full with bags....the wind started blowing and blew my hair into my mouth and I started gagging to no end....I really did ALMOST toss my cookies....from my hair....that darn gag reflex.
  • Options
    Today, the sight of the sweet pea on my ticker made me gag a little.
  • Options
    Brushing my teeth, a new activity which makes me gag this week!
  • Options
    Dishes.... I cleaned dishes this morning and ya that did it
    Married 08-04-13
    BFP 12-31-13
    EDD 09-01-14

image"Lilypie">

• Options
    Mushrooms. Even talking about them makes me nauseous!
  • Options
    The thought of eating soup from a can.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"