Late Term and Child Loss

Friday GTKY

***Siggy warning***

Trying to go pretty random today ladies. Answer as many or as few as you want. Thinking of you all this week! :-)

What is your first name (if you are comfortable sharing):

What was your most cherished toy/stuffed animal as a child (and do you still have it??)

What is your favorite pizza topping?

Have you ever met any celebrities (local or national/international)?

Have you ever been skinny dipping? 

Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

Re: Friday GTKY

• What is your first name (if you are comfortable sharing):  Kate
    What was your most cherished toy/stuffed animal as a child (and do you still have it??)--- a Koala bear named "Koalie" that my grandma gave me when I was 8 and home sick on Valentines Day. She is in the closet of Jack's room waiting for a new playmate.
    What is your favorite pizza topping? ---- GARLIC!!!!!!!!!!  cant get enough :)
    Have you ever met any celebrities (local or national/international)? --- I met Angela Bassett once at a high rise condo building I used to work at....they were doing a scene for ER nearby and came to visit. I'd have PREFERRED to meet John Stamos (I got all hoochied out that day just in case) but it didnt happen  :(
    Have you ever been skinny dipping? --- Nope, considering my 20s that is surprising, LOL
    Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• NoetholaNoethola member
    edited January 2014
    ***Siggy warning***

What is your first name (if you are comfortable sharing): Jeannette

What was your most cherished toy/stuffed animal as a child (and do you still have it??) I had a teddy bear I slept with every night. It was huge, so it was like a second pillow. I even took it to college with me. Still have it, but its packed away. 

What is your favorite pizza topping? Mushrooms. 

Have you ever met any celebrities (local or national/international)? Met Sean Astin once, soon after filming Rudy. I think I was like 8... I had no clue who he was. 

Have you ever been skinny dipping? Yep.
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Loading the player...
  • Dixon813Dixon813 member
    edited January 2014
    ~~Siggy Warning~~

What is your first name (if you are comfortable sharing):  Sarah

What was your most cherished toy/stuffed animal as a child (and do you still have it??) I had a snuggle bear (from the laundry detergent) - I think it's still at my parents' house.

What is your favorite pizza topping?  Hmmm favorite pizza - pepperoni, sausage, onions and LOTS of banana peppers!

Have you ever met any celebrities (local or national/international)? Not that I can recall...

Have you ever been skinny dipping? No.  But it's on my list! ;)
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What is your first name (if you are comfortable sharing):
    Lori

What was your most cherished toy/stuffed animal as a child (and do you still have it??)
    A stuffed alligator.  No - I finally got rid of it after holding onto it for 20+ years. 

Mushrooms

Yes. Met a few when I lived in my hometown (golfers mostly - Tiger Woods, Arnold Palmer, etc.).  Have met a few through my husband's work, too (he works for a broadcasting company).

Yes :)  

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

•  

What is your first name (if you are comfortable sharing): RACHEL

What was your most cherished toy/stuffed animal as a child (and do you still have it??)MY CABBAGE PATCH DOLLS. I HAVE THEM IN THE GARAGE SOMEWHERE.

IM PRETTY BORING....PEPERRONI AND CHEESE
    Have you ever met any celebrities (local or national/international)? LOL A RAPPER, OMG WHEN I WAS LIKE FOURTEEN (EMBARRASING TO EVEN MENTION)

I WOULD HAVE SCARED EVERYONE OFF LOL

• ***SIGGY***

What is your first name (if you are comfortable sharing): Ebonie. I love that my parents spelled it with an -ie instead of a -y at the end.

What was your most cherished toy/stuffed animal as a child (and do you still have it??) I had this Snoopy doll that I got from one of my uncles when I was about 8. I had it with me until I was like, 16...then I tossed it because I thought I was too old to have a Snoopy doll. I loved that thing, though.

What is your favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni is tops. A close second is meat lover's [sausage, pepperoni, canadian bacon].

Have you ever met any celebrities (local or national/international)? Nope. Well, I've met a couple of the players on our NBA team, and I saw a couple of celebrities the three times I've been to Vegas...but that's about it.

Have you ever been skinny dipping? Nope. I'm a wuss and am too afraid to get caught. 
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • PerkyErkyPerkyErky member
    edited January 2014
    ***Siggy warning ***

What is your first name (if you are comfortable sharing):
    Erica

I had this teddy bear from when I was a baby. I slept with him forever and my mom had to sew him back up several times. His name is Old Bear and he's in my closet. He is one raggedy looking thing these days, but I love him.

Pepperoni, olives, and pineapple. It's yummy!

I met Chris Miller who used to be the QB for the Rams. His parents lived across the street from us.

Yep.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What is your first name (if you are comfortable sharing):  Vy (pronounce like vee)
    What was your most cherished toy/stuffed animal as a child (and do you still have it??)  A teddy bear my dad made with a red nose. Lost it in a move when I was 10, still miss it, lol. 
     What is your favorite pizza topping?  Mushrooms. 
    Have you ever met any celebrities (local or national/international)?  Troy Aikman. 
    Have you ever been skinny dipping? Nope, I'm a wuss too. 
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

• What is your first name (if you are comfortable sharing): Devon - shocker!

What was your most cherished toy/stuffed animal as a child (and do you still have it??). My Winnie the Pooh bear (just called him Winnie). And I'm not embarrassed to say he is still tucked under my arm every night!

Nothing beats cheese pizza, but I like pineapple, tomatoes and feta cheese.

Have you ever met any celebrities (local or national/international)? I don't think so...

Nope. Way too self conscious!

Married August 20th, 2005 to the love of my life.

1st BFP August 6th, 2010. Missed MC discovered at 13 weeks. 

2nd BFP January 5th, 2011. Beautiful Harper born September 28th, 2011.

3rd BFP March 15th, 2013. Treated with methotrexate for ectopic pg at 7 weeks.

4th BFP August 2nd, 2013. Sweet Micah born sleeping at 21 weeks with full T13. 5th BFP July 1st, 2014. Praying for a healthy, full term rainbow!

Jessica

I have a bear, I got as a present when I was younger.  Its been around the world with me. His name is Charlie, and he is on my night stand.

Pepperoni, sausage, tomato and garlic.  So yummy

I worked at a summer camp in southern California, so quite a few. I think my favorite was meeting the lead singer of Megadeath. He was walk in around with a fisherman hat on, eating a lollipop. It just did not meet his persona

Yeah. Not sure if I'm proud of it. I was in highschool. 
    *******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What is your first name (if you are comfortable sharing):  Jaimee

What was your most cherished toy/stuffed animal as a child (and do you still have it??)  Puff!!  He's a pink puffalump.  I got him for my third Christmas, and still sleep with him, lol.  And even though he is pink and wears a nightgown, I've always referred to him with male pronouns for some reason. 

What is your favorite pizza topping?  Mmm, pepperoni is the go to, but I also love banana peppers. 

Have you ever met any celebrities (local or national/international)?  My childhood/school age best friend's younger sister was in the Olympics (ice-hockey) so she's a local celeb in our hometown, Jody Gage (also ice hockey), Michael Bolton (LOL!)  Very unexciting list. 

Have you ever been skinny dipping?  Heck yes!  Swimming pools, ponds, lakes, hot tubs.  Next on the list is the Pacific- Dh is working in Hawaii for three weeks starting tomorrow, and I am going to visit for a week so I hope we can manage it! lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
    Michelle
    Betsy Wetsy! She's lost somewhere...
    Black olives
    I saw stephen king once walking down main street (I live in Maine, not to crazy) plus I drive by his house all the time ;)
    Have you ever been skinny dipping? Yes.. in my parents hot tub...alone.. hahaha!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• angelsnightangelsnight member
    edited January 2014
    Ticker warning

What is your first name (if you are comfortable sharing):  Amy

What was your most cherished toy/stuffed animal as a child (and do you still have it??)  Barbie...I still have a few, but regrettably I gave away the majority to a friend when I was younger to prove I was grown up and didn't need them anymore.

What is your favorite pizza topping?  Just cheese

Have you ever met any celebrities (local or national/international)?  Nope, I've seen a few in passing, Jeff Daniels, he seemed like a jerk, and Josh Gracin from American Idol.

Have you ever been skinny dipping? No
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

Victoria aka Vickie aka Tor

I had a pound puppy beanie baby that I uses to rub his tail/ ears on my face while I sucked my thumb. One day my family went on a road trip and I left my pound puppy at a rest stop bathroom. I tried to replace him with other beanie babies but none were the same. Almost 17 years later I got my dog Jonah and finally felt like I found my pound puppy replacement as I rub his ears on my face and fall in love!

What is your favorite pizza topping?Mushrooms and Pepperoni!

One time in a comic book store I saw Jack Black and in an attempt to get his attention I said "HEY JACK BLACK!" He quickly ran away. That's as close as I got to a celebrity.

Nope... Never but my husband and I have talked about possibly doing that on our honeymoon in Mexico! Ha!

• What is your first name (if you are comfortable sharing): Karen

What was your most cherished toy/stuffed animal as a child (and do you still have it??) My mini papa smurf and I still have it even tho the kids threw it in our pet's cage when they were younger. I had to stitch his eye and nose back on! I've had him since I was a toddler!

What is your favorite pizza topping? pineapple and pepperoni

Have you ever met any celebrities (local or national/international)? No

Have you ever been skinny dipping? Nope
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Stefany

Probably Barbie - used to play for hours with my friends. I still have some of them, my mom wouldn't let me get rid of them. She told me to save them for my own girls some day.

Pepperoni

Nope

Technically yes, but in our own backyard pool, so it wasn't really all that scandalous! ;)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • What is your first name (if you are comfortable sharing): Elizabeth

What was your most cherished toy/stuffed animal as a child (and do you still have it??) an elephant named Ellie

What is your favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni

Have you ever met any celebrities (local or national/international)? I met Pink. We snuck into the dressing room at an 'N Sync concert that she was opening for and we saw her and followed her out to her tour bus and took a picture with her.

Have you ever been skinny dipping? Nope! Don't know that I want to!
  • What is your first name (if you are comfortable sharing): Heather

What was your most cherished toy/stuffed animal as a child (and do you still have it??) I had a baby called baby Lil and still have her.

What is your favorite pizza topping? onions , mushrooms

Have you ever met any celebrities (local or national/international)? I kissed a wrestler at a bar his name was Perry Saturn he went by Saturn LOL. Don't ask how he ended up sticking his toungue down my throat LOL. Bill Goldberg (Goldberg) from Wrestling and a lot of other wrestlers back in the day when my son was little.

Brian Austin Green from Beverly Hills 90210 at a car show.

Brady Anderson from the Orioles. A couple of other Oriole players from along time ago.

Met Jeff Duham at a comedy show.

ummm yes as recent as this summer. Hubby loves to skinny dip LOL !!

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • What is your first name (if you are comfortable sharing):  Brittiany

What was your most cherished toy/stuffed animal as a child (and do you still have it??) I had a big stuffed dog that I gave a hair cut to. Lol! I do still have it and planned to give it to Brooke when she was old enough.

What is your favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni

Have you ever met any celebrities (local or national/international)? I have met a US Olympian named Louie Vito. He is a snowboarder.

Have you ever been skinny dipping? No, to scared too. I don't like the way I look.  :)

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• wow,, Stephen King PREEEEETY CREEEEPY . I would have run the other way ...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"