August 2014 Moms
Options

Stomach muscles SO sore!

Hi August mamas! I've been waiting for the Sept14 board to open up, but until then, thought I'd post here. My EDD is 9/1, so it very well could be an August baby.

My question....anyone feel like they've just done a p90x workout on their abs! Geeesh, my ab muscles are SO sore. I remember this happening with my last two pregnancies. It's so weird that this is my first real symptom (but also soaking that up, because I know what's coming!)

Currently trying to relax during nap time with some water and Christmas chocolate! :):)
       I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
**  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

Re: Stomach muscles SO sore!

• Options
    I definitely felt that way earlier on! This my first, so I was weirded out by that. Good luck and welcome!
    <{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 <a href="http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Trying to Conceive">BabyFruit Ticker}>
  • Options
    I have been feeling a little bit of ab soreness, like after a good workout, but I haven't done any good ab exercises lately.  So I assume it's from the pregnancy, which is so strange to me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm definitely feeling it! Especially in the morning, they are so tight!
  • Options
    Ah! I've been waiting too. My edd is 9/4. I don't have sore muscles this time around but remember it from my first time. Although I feel like I didn't get that until a little hit later in my first tri so we'll wait and see I guess.
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Options
    I have this too. I wish they were sore because I was exercising as well as being pregnant. Haha I really need to start at least walking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"