1st Trimester
Options

Maternity Scrubs?

FTM here and I'm a Respiratory Therapist and wear scrubs for work. Looking for any brand / store suggestions for scrubs. Thanks! (XP because I didn't get any responses in Aug '14)
Married November 2009
Clara, August 2014 
Baby Boy due October 2017

Re: Maternity Scrubs?

• Options
    I wear scrubs too. I didn't think about buying new ones. Most scrub pants stretch and if they don't fit over your belly then leave them underneath? As for tops I plan on wearing a longer T shirt with or without a lab coat over it.  

• Options
    Everyone I know just gets bigger scrubs.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I plan to wear a belly band over my pants (if I can still wear my same pants), then wearing maternity t shirts with button up scrub tops (probably left open). Maternity scrubs can be expensive and with the snap front tops I can at least wear them again.
  • Options
    I work in a scrub store. They do make maternity scrubs. Some women will just get the drawstring bottoms and tie it under their belly instead of getting the maternity bottoms. I guess it all depends. I feel like if you're going to spend the money to get a bigger pair, you might as well buy maternity and be comfortable. I know Cherokee and Dickies make maternity scrubs...tops and bottoms. They have the full band and the half band. Here's a link

https://www.scrubsandbeyond.com/SearchResults.aspx?keyword=maternity%20scrubs&qhawk=maternity%20scrubs
  • Options
    Cherokee makes a great maternity scrub line.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

February 2011- M/C
    March 2011- BFP resulting in... 12/2011 bouncing baby boy! 
    October 2013- BFP- M/C
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"